music news

Ed reveals tracklist for his new album

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VoldeLorde2

So many rent-a-rapper's. Ed truly sold out. Not one of his features feature anyone that will last more than two years, some already forgotten about (Meek, Boogie wit da Hoodie, etc.) Kinda sad but I don't care about him or his music so

giphy.gif

Not people caring enough to come here and tell everybody how much they don't care. 

:lana:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Blue wig

Wait, isn't this the tracklist that leaked a few weeks ago and everyone found it ridiculous? So it's actually real!? :ladyhaha:

RAMROD

I wanna hear the one with Eminem :applause:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

djBuffoon

Definitely here for  Khalid, H.E.R., Skrillex, and the Mars/Stapleton features.

Sandrology

As someone who appreciated his first two albums, it's sad to see, that he really seemed to has lost his originality and freshness. His stripped down songs that weren't written for the charts had way more quality then what he makes now. Sad to see he collaborates with the biggest because he can, rather than If it is adding any quality to the music itself...

Maleficent
36 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

Ugly cover, as always

heyyyy don’t be mean. that cover has a name. it’s his face and it might not be the societal standard of beauty but it has some qualities 

Dominic

I really hoped the fake one was real. I really needed that Foxes collab. This one is alright, nothing special. I'll give it a listen but I don't think it'll be as good as his first. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

JohnWayne92
56 minutes ago, JuanXito said:

Meanwhile he’s clinging to other artists because his solo material is FLOPPING

When exactly did he flop? :ladyhaha: he's literally been on top with his last 2 albums 

Morphine Prince

Solid features. I'm looking forward to listening. I like the two songs released from this project so far. 

Archived