💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Daily in People Mag article

Nino

Featured Posts

beaublue

Y’all upset that the media is now taking the kiss out of context though some of y’all have been doing the exact same thing in the forums forcing this home wrecker narrative & responding with disgust... & still are in this thread

gross

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount
5 hours ago, LVbuttondown said:

https://people.com/music/lady-gaga-stage-kiss-friend-trumpet-player-brian-newman/

This **** is ridiculous. Nothing in the article is a lie or even taken out of context, however, the sensationalism in the headline pisses me off.

Its Jazz. She was a burlesque dancer. This genre is her forte. His show is an “After Dark” show for a reason. It’s R rated. I love seeing her like this but articles like the ones today are not good. Most people never click the link just skim the headline and make a judgment call. I know she has never put much thought into some things that the media writes but as a fan I hate seeing her dragged for something so ridiculous. I would think her team would advise her to not say or do things like this at this time, but then again why censor her when she hasn’t done anything wrong and she’s Lady ****ing Gaga? 

Look up Jazz, Burlesque, and cabaret. That is her show. Brian’s just takes it up a notch. Thank god they didn’t get a hold of the videos from the last time she was there with him. 

Don't expect people to be that smart.

KURUSHITOVSKA
7 hours ago, Adakam said:

This will only backfire on her, and she will deserve it, you dont joke with this stuff

Why so extra lmao they've been friends for a really long time

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

GagaMyBlood95

It was literally a 'kiss' for 2 seconds, and it was ON STAGE for gods sake. 

It's not like they were photographed kissing inside a car or at a hotel or something. They did it ON STAGE, while Brian was PERFORMING. It was obviously a part of the performance and if Brian didn't knew his wife wouldn't like it, he wouldn't do it. End.

FameHookah
6 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

OMG Gaga you’re the center of attention of this whole Bradley-Irina split mess

Normal people: Lemme just lay low for a while until all this blows over.

Gaga: Hold on Imma grind on my married best friend, strip him and simulate oral on him real quick. 

Yeah thats so strange, its not helping at all..

WTF is MDNA

Miracle
26 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Yeah thats so strange, its not helping at all..

Most of Gaga's career is based on irony and parody so I don't know why this surprises you

FameHookah
1 hour ago, Miracle said:

Most of Gaga's career is based on irony and parody so I don't know why this surprises you

Well this is really bad timing and i KNOW gaga is doing that on purpose but the media is thirsty for gaga clicks and the gp is dumb as a rock, they dont see the irony you know?

WTF is MDNA

IndieAlt

This is supposed to be a Gaga fan page, but not only you rush to publish everything and anything Gaga does with no context, but  more than half the people here are just here to throw stones at her, honestly with “fans” like these she doesn’t need enemies. 

The BPD Monster
18 hours ago, MasonG said:

This really doesn't help with people accusing her of being the reason why Bradley and Irina broke up.

She needs to be more careful.

Idk why u guys are so worried about that. she's been getting hate much more than this over her career but she gives zero fvcks and they can't take her down. :shrug:

whore

I even saw it on The Talk about an hour ago, didn't think it was this big of news until I saw it on television :saladga:

Chic

Us GGD members when we're scared of Gaga being seen as a homewrecker but then end up inspiring the mainstream media to show her as exactly that:

LilyLark
6 hours ago, Loeppke said:

I even saw it on The Talk about an hour ago, didn't think it was this big of news until I saw it on television :saladga:

Lainey basically wrote it off as no big deal, and she's dragged Gaga before for her performances. At least most of the headlines stated it was a stage kiss \_(ツ)_/¯and it was mostly a thing on Sunday, Father's day, when few people pay close attention to this sort of sh*t. I'm still surprised that —this—, which was downright mild, of all her far more explicit stage acts over the year, which come far closer to crossing the line or being cringey, blew up—but of course LM, even if they thought Gaga did something wrong (I don't), mad it worse by fussing so much over it on twitter—like the one write up I read included tweets from LM dragging her. And then they turned around and placed all the blame on Gaga.

Archived