💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Daily in People Mag article

Nino

Featured Posts

Diamond heart99
2 minutes ago, Magui said:

You really think she is making out with him, or will be with him soon lol. Interesting. I'm just waiting to see what's true after all. 

Yup. I’ve seen this movie before. We all have. We know how it ends. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMom
10 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Yes we do:ally:

a star is born GIF

Fresco

This was a performance, an onstage kiss. Someone needs to cast her in a romantic comedy movie. :popcorn:

River

I think she's having a double breakup breakdown, first Xtian and then Bradley :cryga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Togekiss

Are people here really advocating for Gaga to change her act on stage because some media outlets are being misogynistic?

I’m so unimpressed.

bring on that pecan pie

1 hour ago, ydnmnme said:

Gaga knew what she was doing. and the fact that People wrote about it proves that this all is being done on purpose. By which team? Irina’s? People is very careful with celebs and usually they don’t write this sort of articles... 

1 hour ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Ya’ll can take a pill. This is practically a press release written by Bobby.

This doesn't have the marks of real PR meddling. I can't see why any celebs team would pull clout for this worthless sh*t. 

The rags are desperate  for Gaga T:  a very misleading clickbait title for an "article" that states basic facts that anyone on Google can ascertain.  Its so toothless that it kinda just lands as good press for Brian . Go Newman :party:

The effed up part is the REACH they tried in shoe-horning all of this into a "BradGa" narrative. 

People mag  being "careful" was in how they copy-pasted  the previous story right under this one. And so WE do the footwork in putting together that something foul may be going on and THEY avoid libel by not explicitly putting it out there!

Spoiler

There's a GREAT podcast that just did an episode that really laid out how truly unscrupulous these tabloids really are. Particularly the ones we consider "benign", like People. These rags  aren't "just having a  little fun". When $$$ is involved they know the GP will pay for scandal and so scandal they will  f̶i̶n̶d̶ make.

Decoder Ring: Sad Jennifer Aniston

https://slate.com/culture/2018/12/decoder-ring-explores-the-rise-and-fall-of-us-weekly-and-the-tabloid-saga-of-jennifer-aniston-brad-pitt-and-angelina-jolie-that-it-helped-create.html

bullshit lying GIF

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

TimisaMonster

Gaga...you messing up your public image girl...quit looking like a messy homewrecker...release music FAT!

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

evilfaqqot

Every bad bitch has a good homewrecking scandal. Look at Marilyn, look at Angelina. Gaga is every icon, after all. 

DisfiguredCoordinatedAbyssiniancat-size_

Serial Chiller

OMG Gaga you’re the center of attention of this whole Bradley-Irina split mess

Normal people: Lemme just lay low for a while until all this blows over.

Gaga: Hold on Imma grind on my married best friend, strip him and simulate oral on him real quick. 

MonsterMom
3 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

OMG Gaga you’re the center of attention of this whole Bradley-Irina split mess

Normal people: Lemme just lay low for a while until all this blows over.

Gaga: Hold on Imma grind on my married best friend, strip him and simulate oral on him real quick. 

Her mind :kiss:

LilyLark
3 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I don't know. I agree that her team's hand is in this, but I don't think they wanted to do this.

I think it could easily be that her team saw liddos going ballistic on social media and trying to make the married man joke about the...very unmarried and single Bradley. "Gaga does stage kiss with married man" isn't an ideal headline and in some ways far worse, but it's potentially less cringey than "Did Gaga declare her love for Rocket Racoon?"—especially as the Gaga/Irina/Rocket rumors are on the verge of over exposing them in the tabs. No one cares about non-famous Brian and letting it out on Father's Day will pop the tabloid balloon, but if the tabloids were going for a Rocket headline they might have held the story until Monday for maximum impact and it could have gained some legs.

But you're right in that it serves multiple purposes: if she doesn't end up with Rocket, it's "oh, Gaga's wild with everyone and does sexually charged shows so obviously nothing happened." It also stops the tabloids from trying to interpret her every move or comment as something about Rocket, at least for now, and if she does get with him and then does something raunchy people will go "well, she's always been that way."

Diamond heart99
14 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I don't know. I agree that her team's hand is in this, but I don't think they wanted to do this.

I think it could easily be that her team saw liddos going ballistic on social media and trying to make the married man joke about the...very unmarried and single Bradley. "Gaga does stage kiss with married man" isn't an ideal headline and in some ways far worse, but it's potentially less cringey than "Did Gaga declare her love for Rocket Racoon?"—especially as the Gaga/Irina/Rocket rumors are on the verge of over exposing them in the tabs. No one cares about non-famous Brian and letting it out on Father's Day will pop the tabloid balloon, but if the tabloids were going for a Rocket headline they might have held the story until Monday for maximum impact and it could have gained some legs.

But you're right in that it serves multiple purposes: if she doesn't end up with Rocket, it's "oh, Gaga's wild with everyone and does sexually charged shows so obviously nothing happened." It also stops the tabloids from trying to interpret her every move or comment as something about Rocket, at least for now, and if she does get with him and then does something raunchy people will go "well, she's always been that way."

I just found it suspect that this ish made all the high level tabloid rounds (e.g. Usweeky and People)

But the real dirty ish (fake BJ etc.) from last week: crickets. The only thing that made the real low rent tabloids was the “f*ck off).

So it made my ears perk up that this was part of a plan. Bobby was also all over his insta stories promoting the jazz performance.

But for clarity, I don’t think the kiss was planned like a stunt or anything. But the release to the press was. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

MonsterMom
8 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I just found it suspect that this ish made all the high level tabloid rounds (e.g. Usweeky and People)

But the real dirty ish (fake BJ etc.) from last week: crickets. The only thing that made the real low rent tabloids was the “f*ck off).

So it made my ears perk up that this was part of a plan. Bobby was also all over his insta stories promoting the jazz performance.

But for clarity, I don’t think the kiss was planned like a stunt or anything. But the release to the press was. 

canadian agree GIF by CBC

LilyLark
10 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

True. And it's interesting that her team talked to them on Sunday, Father's Day, when it's obvious the story will die a quick death. Enough to make a small impact, but not become a -thing-.

Archived