💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on stage: "I love a married man"

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

bloody g
4 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Why would you 'unstan' if she is a 'home wrecker'? Who cares. If you would unstan because of that, then I don't understand how you could've stanned her during ARTPOP

you didn't just compare an album with being a home wrecker :triggered:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
41 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

The fact that some of ya'll have taken this totally light-hearted joke out of it's context:toofunny:

Yes, I can't with people running with this obvious joke and taking it so seriously and trying to make it about Bradley (who wasn't married to Irina) or Brian. And of course it's the twitter account that got the "be kind or f*ck off rumor"  picked up by tabloids. I doubt they'll take it down, though—people tried to get them to take down the "be kind or f*ck off" thing and they wouldn't. And y'all wonder why she barely goes on social media anymore when fans take sh*t out of context or straight up lie to get those retweets.

LilyLark
46 minutes ago, alp0707 said:

She said this probably to shade the Bradley comments. Of course she is not trying to seperate his best friend from her wife. She is their daughters god mother for the hells sake

She also joked about "stealing someone's girl." It's part of her jazz persona, I doubt it has anything to do with even shading Bradley rumors (although it could be her poking fun at the rumors) , who wasn't even married,  or Brian. But NVM, fans spreading this ish on twitter like fire and reaching for the stars to try and make it about Bradley and some about Brian..ugh, they are going to get her dragged by the tabloids again. I can't with people taking her concert banter so seriously.

And yeah, Gaga should know how this can be taken out of context but fans could at least not bother to spread sh*t that can clearly be spun in a negative light all over social media, for someone they claim to want to "protect," when they know tabloids lurk there.

*Not talking about you or GGD, more specifically that twitter account which has been the source of tabloid ish on Gaga before (aka tabs making stories out of them spinning the "be kind or f*ck off" bit as being about Cooper when it wasn't).

Hades

Thank god i can't relate. Young twinks like Maluma are rarely married.:lolly:

nsqIBYL.gif

JustYouandI
53 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

The fact that some of ya'll have taken this totally light-hearted joke out of it's context:toofunny:

You mean like always with this fanbase?

BleepBloop
16 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

You mean like always with this fanbase?

We may not have music, but we always have plenty of drama:sis:

DutchHooker
1 hour ago, Bloody Grammys said:

you didn't just compare an album with being a home wrecker :triggered:

I don't compare the actual ARTPOP album with being a home wrecker, I meant the actions she did during the ARTPOP era like vomit on sxsw and all the other weird things. I don't find them weird, I love CrazyGa, but if people are mad she's a bit crazy right now, back then it was 'worse'.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

LilyLark
6 minutes ago, IHE said:

Bradley isn't married yo.

Yep, and it's also clearly a joke but it ain't stopping people.

Some fans claim they want to protect Gaga and care about her—but then they post out of context sh*t, lies, or sh*t she probably doesn't want spread all over social media knowing that the tabloids lurk on the big  twitter fan accounts. That particular twitter account was the one who wrongly framed the "be kind or f*ck off" thing about Bradley, and was used in a bunch of tabloid stories even after people asked her to delete the tweet.

Thirsty for attention and retweets. It's frustrating to see as a fan. Sure, one can argue Gaga should know better even if theoretically she should be able to tell a mild joke.  But you also think fans would use common sense and not post ish that can get her dragged or ish that is easily twisted/taken out of context.

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Sneaky said:

We may not have music, but we always have plenty of drama:sis:

Seriously, I'll always be a fan of Gaga but some of this ish makes me want to check out of the fandom as a whole. It's so annoying to see other fans claim to care about her and then post out of contex ish for social media clout, and then turn around and blame Gaga when it blows up in the tabloids. I'm pretty sure none of the other major pop stars have fan bases that are so...destructive towards the person they are  a fan of...except maybe for some of the K Pop groups.

giskardsb
3 hours ago, hausofbrice said:

i hope she isnt actually a home wrecker  skskks that would be an unstanning today

why does the woman always get the blame for "home wrecking"?.  Seems to me Bradley would be just as culpable.

giskardsb
2 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Yes, I can't with people running with this obvious joke and taking it so seriously and trying to make it about Bradley (who wasn't married to Irina) or Brian. And of course it's the twitter account that got the "be kind or f*ck off rumor"  picked up by tabloids. I doubt they'll take it down, though—people tried to get them to take down the "be kind or f*ck off" thing and they wouldn't. And y'all wonder why she barely goes on social media anymore when fans take sh*t out of context or straight up lie to get those retweets.

because sites like that don't actually give a **** about Gaga, they just want the clicks and exposure.

FameHookah
4 hours ago, ydnmnme said:

so here’s a video

Mess omg 🤣 gaga sis stop, the press is THIRSTY rn why is she doing that haha

WTF is MDNA

Archived