Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Davian said:

Not when Fashion! exsists:ally:

You mean the most underrated song in ARTPOP? Should be top 5 :ohwell:

Animal Claws

THE ANIMAL KINGDOM REVELATIONS:

🐕(Dog) - @rumours

You did not know how to use your beacon and predicted wrong the Top 3 of the songs

🐈(Cat) - @IrishMonster

You tried to capture the mouse by guessing the song Applause, but you missed.  The mouse was with Gypsy

🐁(Rat) - @OG Gaga Stan

Congratulations, you escaped from the cat

🦁(Lion) - @DesertWolf

You ate 0.5 of the average of Fashion! and distributed to Mary Jane Holland

:unicorn:(Unicorn) - @Twitter

You have chosen two people besides you to have the DOUBLED scores: @FfFfFfFF and @Smother Em Eh

Anveeroy
11 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

Looking good and feeling fine, girl

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqk2KD_dJYQkCj6enTxFd

is that necki manaj?

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Animal Claws

15. Jewels N Drugs 

latest?cb=20140501223849

Overall Score: 5.63

Highest Score: 10 @ThaFame @NNES

Lowest Score: 0 @Fame Romance @GaGaLB @Anveeroy @Donna Noble @Ally Campana@Blue Champagne@GagaInTheZone @alextruper17

COMMENTS:

Spoiler

@Fame Romance: The fact that Gaga decided to add this crap to the album instead of the best ballad form her pop albums aka Brooklyn Nights just kills me.

@Mirages: , I don't know why you hate the song it's one of my faves from the album, the beat is it, Twista's and T. I.'s verses are lit and so is the hook. 

@Jose P: Vastly underrated, this **** slaps
@Andreu: Fight me, but an excellent songs. I really really really really enjoy it. The production is fabulous and the guest rapers make a great job. DJWS snapped so hard on this I kinda prefer the iTunes Festival version that's longer and has some longer instrumental parts.

@PinkPop: I know this’ll come last as even the GP don’t really like this but come on, as a ‘non-R&B artist’ (I don’t really believe in genres anyway, music is music) you wouldn’t even be able to tell Gaga has ventured into Hip Hop for the first time. Diverse bish. This track is trappy and catchy.

@GaGaLB: Should have been remove totally from the album
@Donna Noble: "Would have been much better as a solo track"

@Ally Campana:  A mistake. Should’ve been scrapped. Brooklyn Nights should’ve replaced this. Literally

@Ctouf: I can't believe this is one of the worst song Gaga has ever made according to some fans. While you might be quite doubtfully at first listen, after severals you can acknowledge the production is DOPE on this one. I hate rappers but I don't mind T.I., Too $hort and Twista. Gaga dares to think outside the box and it pays! She took a risk and did well.

@Madame Goo Goo: Not the worst song on this album. I actually quite enjoy listening to it. But I am a fan of hip hop. I like how tongue in cheek it is.

@Monster7: (no song deserves 0 points in this album but this one comes close, not into rap, and not even good in comparison with other rap songs) 

@Satans Ex Wife: Sorry sistren, but this is probably my overall least favorite Gaga track. None of the verses seem to go together or to go with Gaga's hook. It's like a patchwork quilt of a song. And what is it about? Being in a family that makes money? Or is it about having a hot b*tch in your car?  Is it about being famous? Ahhh  The production is pretty good but it shines much better on DJWS's "***, Drugs, Fear" solo EP, which sounds extremely similar.

@bornthisway51: Special place in my heart for being just so bad
@Gagz: I’ve always enjoyed this song more than I think most people enjoy it. I love Gaga’s sassy immature side that she shows off here.

@LoveNathe: Even ‘Cake Like Lady Gaga’ is better than this.

@Davian: Underrated!!

@LazyTurtle:  (I LIKE IT)
@Auralegends: At first, i always skipped this song, but now i kinda like it

@LiamNick I have never been a fan to this song, sorry

@GypsyPrincesss: Worst song on the album but still gets more hate than it deserves

@OpenHeartedMonster: Just not my style of music anymore.

@Twitter: Time to f*ck up this megarate.  I truly don’t understand the hate for this song, this had potential to be a single imo. 

@Inferno: notoriously one of her worst songs but must admit i like how she sounds on her hook/verse and also Too $horts verse is a guilty pleasure. still wasnt worth to make the tracklist of any gaga album though. to think of what it robbed the place of..

@Enzo THIS IS A BOP, people hate it because it's a rap song but it slaps, the instrumental is a serve, DJWS did wonders with the track, deserves more recognition among the fanbase

Davian
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

15. Jewels N Drugs 

latest?cb=20140501223849

Overall Score: 5.63

Highest Score: 10 @ThaFame @NNES

Lowest Score: 0 @Fame Romance @GaGaLB @Anveeroy @Donna Noble @Ally Campana@Blue Champagne@GagaInTheZone @alextruper17

COMMENTS:

Reveal hidden contents

@Fame Romance: The fact that Gaga decided to add this crap to the album instead of the best ballad form her pop albums aka Brooklyn Nights just kills me.

@Mirages: , I don't know why you hate the song it's one of my faves from the album, the beat is it, Twista's and T. I.'s verses are lit and so is the hook. 

@Jose P: Vastly underrated, this **** slaps
@Andreu: Fight me, but an excellent songs. I really really really really enjoy it. The production is fabulous and the guest rapers make a great job. DJWS snapped so hard on this I kinda prefer the iTunes Festival version that's longer and has some longer instrumental parts.

@PinkPop: I know this’ll come last as even the GP don’t really like this but come on, as a ‘non-R&B artist’ (I don’t really believe in genres anyway, music is music) you wouldn’t even be able to tell Gaga has ventured into Hip Hop for the first time. Diverse bish. This track is trappy and catchy.

@GaGaLB: Should have been remove totally from the album
@Donna Noble: "Would have been much better as a solo track"

@Ally Campana:  A mistake. Should’ve been scrapped. Brooklyn Nights should’ve replaced this. Literally

@Ctouf: I can't believe this is one of the worst song Gaga has ever made according to some fans. While you might be quite doubtfully at first listen, after severals you can acknowledge the production is DOPE on this one. I hate rappers but I don't mind T.I., Too $hort and Twista. Gaga dares to think outside the box and it pays! She took a risk and did well.

@Madame Goo Goo: Not the worst song on this album. I actually quite enjoy listening to it. But I am a fan of hip hop. I like how tongue in cheek it is.

@Monster7: (no song deserves 0 points in this album but this one comes close, not into rap, and not even good in comparison with other rap songs) 

@Satans Ex Wife: Sorry sistren, but this is probably my overall least favorite Gaga track. None of the verses seem to go together or to go with Gaga's hook. It's like a patchwork quilt of a song. And what is it about? Being in a family that makes money? Or is it about having a hot b*tch in your car?  Is it about being famous? Ahhh  The production is pretty good but it shines much better on DJWS's "***, Drugs, Fear" solo EP, which sounds extremely similar.

@bornthisway51: Special place in my heart for being just so bad
@Gagz: I’ve always enjoyed this song more than I think most people enjoy it. I love Gaga’s sassy immature side that she shows off here.

@LoveNathe: Even ‘Cake Like Lady Gaga’ is better than this.

@Davian: Underrated!!

@LazyTurtle:  (I LIKE IT)
@Auralegends: At first, i always skipped this song, but now i kinda like it

@LiamNick I have never been a fan to this song, sorry

@GypsyPrincesss: Worst song on the album but still gets more hate than it deserves

@OpenHeartedMonster: Just not my style of music anymore.

@Twitter: Time to f*ck up this megarate.  I truly don’t understand the hate for this song, this had potential to be a single imo. 

@Inferno: notoriously one of her worst songs but must admit i like how she sounds on her hook/verse and also Too $horts verse is a guilty pleasure. still wasnt worth to make the tracklist of any gaga album though. to think of what it robbed the place of..

@Enzo THIS IS A BOP, people hate it because it's a rap song but it slaps, the instrumental is a serve, DJWS did wonders with the track, deserves more recognition among the fanbase

So many people giving this a 0:madge: Undeserved hate as usual:madge:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Archived