Stefani Tee
ūüé§ Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets ūüé§
society

Vatican: Non-binary gender is fictitious

Featured Posts

JSwystun

I blow kisses, it’s fergalicious, my body’s staying vicious, I’ll be up in a jam just workin’ in my fitness.

:lolga:

The loudest does not equal most intelligent
  • LMAO 1

Faysalaaa
8 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

They don't all want to transition into one box or the other. How can we create a place for people who don't fit any gender, when some like yourself think that even intersex people will all want to go into one gender or the other? Transitioning and trying to fit into a "male" or "female" box doesn't work for everyone, like the older sibling in this article:

Intersex is also a lot more common than people are led to believe. 

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2019/06/10/family-speaks-out-for-intersex-girl-after-violent-attack

We can't accept people if we don't accommodate them. 

Yes we cant accept people if we dont accommodate them, but how em I not accommodating them? I also did not say intersex must choose a gender, I said thats what happens alot of time. 

Faysalaaa
9 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Non-binary does exist because there are people whose identities don't match up with the limited gender binary that exists. It's really that simple. 

Sure but that just means you are a woman who does not fit into the social norms of what a woman is but you are still a woman. 

• Thanks 1

Pacify Him

And I oop-

I mean, tea :vegas:

I’m getting on your nerves
  • Sad 1

Sepsami
2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Sure but that just means you are a woman who does not fit into the social norms of what a woman is but you are still a woman. 

Kinda, but it's up to them to identify themselves how they see fit. Other people can decide to respect that or not (read: be an a**hole about it or not).

Faysalaaa
2 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Kinda, but it's up to them to identify themselves how they see fit. Other people can decide to respect that or not (read: be an a**hole about it or not).

Yes I do respect it but im just saying other genders dont exist. If you want to identify as another gender I will respect that though. And I wont tell them other genders dont exist. It does not really matter.

Same way I respect furries even though we all know it does not really exist.

Edited by Faysalaaa

Sepsami
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

Yes I do respect it.. im just saying other genders dont exist. If you want to identify as another gender I will respect that though.

Other gender identities exist, other sexes don't...

• Like 1

Faysalaaa
26 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Other gender identities exist, other sexes don't...

I just explained to you and you agreed.. 

There is no other gender, yes there is women who dont identify with the social construct of what a woman is but they are still women. This does not mean there is other genders.

Maleficent
5 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

If it's gonna be like that, the Bible is among the world's greatest pieces of fictionÔŅľ:lolly:¬†

meh. it drags a bit in the middle. personally i prefer daphne du maurier and nobakov's style 

I'm not a witch, I'm a love technician
  • LMAO 1

Electric Mary
2 hours ago, Sepsami said:

Its not that simple.....only if it was....

They dont want just respect, they want to create laws in order to support something that doesnt exist. I  have no problem with people feeling like they're something else...that's what freedom is for but third gender and stuff like that is pure madness

• Like 1

davflz
21 minutes ago, Electric Mary said:

Its not that simple.....only if it was....

They dont want just respect, they want to create laws in order to support something that doesnt exist. I  have no problem with people feeling like they're something else...that's what freedom is for but third gender and stuff like that is pure madness

so you support NB-people but also don't want to give them legal recognition? :huntyga:

• Like 1

Swallow
5 hours ago, SimonSays said:

Isn't gender defined by society anyway? It's not something definitive 

nvm.

Edited by Swallow

fathermonster
5 hours ago, SimonSays said:

Isn't gender defined by society anyway? It's not something definitive 

:air: If you are serious I am utterly flabbergasted. So "society" tells us what gender we are? "Society" is present at every birth like, "Yeah you can be female". 

T E A

fun facts: sex was always-already gender, and biology is just another discourse, not the discourse with ahistoric, essential truths. the vatican needs to read some judith butler. :huntyga:

D E R R I D A
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1