๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga pretending that she's sucking Brian's d*ck

The BPD Monster

Featured Posts

The BPD Monster
8 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

She is so messy and crazyย :ladyhaha:. I love her personality these past days.ย 

Jazz and Piano is more Gaga than Enigma (which is supposed to be)ย 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ydnmnme
29 minutes ago, PersianHunty said:

Jazz and Piano is more Gaga than Enigma (which is supposed to be)ย 

I agree

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

NewUsername

The fact that these last monthsย Gaga actsย crazier when she's in her jazz persona than in her Gaga persona :laughga:ย 

monsieurRed
3 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

I just found out today that Brian's wife is a top burlesque dancer, so I'm sure she doesn't have a problem with a little sexy joking as long as it's all for the show!

At first I read this as his wife is a top and I was like wellโ€”

๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ

GagaUnderYou
5 hours ago, Zander said:

And with that I have a new favourite gif.ย  Have you ever wanted to be messy and imply something in a thread but don't want to physically typeย it to risk a WP? Look no further...

giphy.gif

send a link to this video pls

McYves
8 hours ago, PersianHunty said:

I just wanna know how Brian's wife feels about thisย :selena:ย 

Gaga a homewrecker indeed:vegas:

Edit: also not to mention she's the godmother to his childโ€ฆย 

She's a rockstar after all :firega:ย , Iย loved it! It's fun to seeย CrazyGaย moreย present these daysย :golfclap:. Also I'm sureย she's bored AF of being the "Lady" part of herself like, since C2C, she needs to go full Gaga again!

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

aaronyoji

i love it, she's just being a bad ass. i hope the media/fans don't spin this as her having a meltdown, society loves to do that every time a woman is outwardly sexual. maybe she finally feels free? also that photo of her posing nude with a nude pregnant woman is so beautiful i love it. its almost raunchy and care free yet so classic and 50s looking.ย 

PartySick
9 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

I did not signย up for thisย :selena:

I did :v:

๐Ÿ–ค

G U C C I

Herย jazz show just before was praised to high heavens,ย but based off the shocked expressions in Brianโ€™s audience Iโ€™m not sure she would get the same reviews. Definitely some mixed reactions from the crowd. I just hope the tweets with these videos and peoples comments donโ€™t make it to Enews or other outlets like the โ€œbe kind or **** offโ€ moment did.ย 

The BPD Monster
4 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

send a link to this video pls

Someon sent it. Check the commentsย 

The BPD Monster

and now wiping herโ€ฆ nvm:selena:ย I really think she was on drugs last night.ย 

You also need to check Natalie's reaction when she was laying on the floor:poot:

ย 

The BPD Monster
10 hours ago, LaLa said:

Gaga's a good time in Vegas, wbkย 

Well she did a topless photoshoot with Gaga while she was pregnant, she seems coolย :laughga:

ย 

Ugh I miss 2015Ga

Archived