life

DrunkGa

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMom

And her family is there :laughga:. Kind of want to look away and kind of want to party with her . I’m so confused :selena:

Queen of the unexpected :vegas:

MonsterMom

I can hear it now:

Bradley: Hey Stef, I’m going to get my PR people on this mess so people don’t think we are together

Gaga: Hey Bradley, Hold my beer...

LilyLark
18 minutes ago, Salome said:

Gaga really has problems with being alone. I read in a book that she slept with one of the ladies of the Haus of Gaga every night. Nothing happened according to her, but it led to a lawsuit if I remember correctly

To be fair, I think that lady was lying for $$$. She was some rich white girl and it came across like she didn't realize that being a personal assistant required actual banal work—she complained about having to pack Gaga's clothes and cook her meals in addition to the bed thing.  There was some legit issues to her case..if I remember more I think Gaga paid her a full salary, quite a lot, and never made her work more than 9 hours but made her work 9 hours at random times of the day...and if it isn't as a set schedule she legally deserved overtime which Gaga didn't realize. 

She sued Gaga for a  bunch of money, like millions, and settled for (and I think) less than a hundred thousand, which came across more like she didn't have a case and Gaga's lawyer paid her to go the h*ll away because Gaga came across really coked out and the media took a lot of ish that she said out of context. Gaga also accused her of stealing from her, I believe.

Not saying I don't think Gaga wasn't possibly very hard to -handle- during that time, because I think the whole thing was around the time she was struggling hard with her mental and physical health and possibly drugs, but I suspect she embellished in order to get a bigger pay out and it backfired because she got very little.

LilyLark
8 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

And her family is there :laughga:. Kind of want to look away and kind of want to party with her . I’m so confused :selena:

Apparently there are fully naked showgirls at one point....I think the show is pretty raunchy already and Gaga was drunk because it was his birthday. Didn't she pose buck naked with his wife at one point, so I feel like they know each other well? Like if this was the Jazz and Piano show I would have been "uh, does Gaga need rehab" but at a 2 am show for his birthday....this seems like old shenanigans she would have done in the past.

Still don't think LM should be posting this around twitter, though, since tabs and locals print up her every move and sensationalize it in the wake of Racoon's split and this could have been a -thing-. By the time LG6 rolls around, though, pretty sure she can go back to stripping on stage and/or being wild without tabs clutching their pearls.

Diamond heart99
10 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

I can hear it now:

Bradley: Hey Stef, I’m going to get my PR people on this mess so people don’t think we are together

Gaga: Hey Bradley, Hold my beer...

Rocket the Raccoon has no clue what he signed up for and I’m here for it. 

tenor.gif

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

4 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

To be fair, I think that lady was lying for $$$. She was some rich white girl and it came across like she didn't realize that being a personal assistant required actual banal work—she complained about having to pack Gaga's clothes and cook her meals in addition to the bed thing.  There was some legit issues to her case..if I remember more I think Gaga paid her a full salary, quite a lot, and never made her work more than 9 hours but made her work 9 hours at random times of the day...and if it isn't as a set schedule she legally deserved overtime which Gaga didn't realize. 

She sued Gaga for a  bunch of money, like millions, and settled for (and I think) less than a hundred thousand, which came across more like she didn't have a case and Gaga's lawyer paid her to go the h*ll away because Gaga came across really coked out and the media took a lot of ish that she said out of context. Gaga also accused her of stealing from her, I believe.

Not saying I don't think Gaga wasn't possibly very hard to -handle- during that time, because I think the whole thing was around the time she was struggling hard with her mental and physical health and possibly drugs, but I suspect she embellished in order to get a bigger pay out and it backfired because she got very little.

OT: omg this case! :udidnt: you read the deposition too right? She was definitely trying to take with both hands on Gagas name. The definition of trifling. 

Spoiler

I secretly LOVE reading Gaga's depositions! :awesome:

She will take a b**** out! How do come for Lady Gaga? Don't! :trollga:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

JustYouandI
43 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

Yes but Gaga doesn’t deserve this ****

You say it like being single is a disease.  As far as we know, she chose it and just because she is single doesn't mean she is lonely and unloved. Being with the wrong person is a lot worse than being single, plus it is temporary status, she won't be single forever.

Plus, if she really has that many issues with being single/lonely this period can be good so she can finally learn how to be okay with being by herself.

MonsterMom
4 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

tenor.gif

lady gaga interview GIF

JustYouandI
27 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

They have to be used to it by now. :selena:

Diamond heart99
24 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Actually in NY a personal assistant can be exempt status. So no OT is required.

That also helped the case. This ish was stupid and messy AF but kind of put a lot of other celebs on notice. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

LilyLark
17 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

tenor.gif

I was just thinking if that photo of Gaga and Brian's wife came out now instead of a few years ago....well, methinks the ASIB only stans would be incredibly shook.

LilyLark
13 minutes ago, KNJ said:

OT: omg this case! :udidnt: you read the deposition too right? She was definitely trying to take with both hands on Gagas name. The definition of trifling. 

Reveal hidden contents

I secretly LOVE reading Gaga's depositions! :awesome:

She will take a b**** out! How do come for Lady Gaga? Don't! :trollga:

Yeah, I couldn't with the whole "she made me microwave her food while she was on her laptop" ish. I was like...really???? It was messy as ish tho, because the tabs kept taking Gaga sarcastically repeating the girl's hyperbolic statements and making them headlines.

MonsterMom
On 6/10/2019 at 5:52 PM, LilyLark said:

Yeah, I couldn't with the whole "she made me microwave her food while she was on her laptop" ish. I was like...really???? It was messy as ish tho, because the tabs kept taking Gaga sarcastically repeating the girl's hyperbolic statements and making them headlines.

Hell, I would Microwave her food for free. 

phantasmas
30 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

my fave part of all of this is  Gaga being mad over her using her YSL discount  :fan:

During her videotaped Aug. 6 deposition, Gaga said none of her employees get paid overtime, adding that O’Neill “knew exactly what she was getting into, and she knew there was no overtime, and I never paid her overtime the first time I hired her, so why would she be paid overtime the second time?”

“This whole case is bulls–t, and you know it,” she added.

But under questioning, she conceded her decision not to pay overtime wasn’t based on labor laws, but is “actually based on a bubbly, good heart.”

“I’m quite wonderful to everybody that works for me, and I am completely aghast to what a disgusting human being that you have become to sue me like this,” she said.

“Because she slept in Egyptian cotton sheets every night, in five-star hotels, on private planes, eating caviar, partying with [photographer] Terry Richardson all night, wearing my clothes, asking YSL [Yves Saint Laurent] to send her free shoes without my permission, using my YSL discount without my permission.”

Archived