1. 1. Choose one!

• Ray of Light (1998)
    • Music (2000)
    • American Life (2003)

Featured Posts

Caca
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

Get a bucket ready hun :vegas: 

Don't worry I already puked when I saw people saying Isaac was getting 2nd place.

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bling

Bang bang shot you dead shot my lover in the head

tenor.gif?itemid=9387571

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Mirages
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

Get a bucket ready hun :vegas: 

You get a shovel we're going hunting! :vegas: looks like you and I are the only ones to have taste :ohwell:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Ryusei
1 minute ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

Push left ages ago :air:

I missed it thats how little I care about it :selena: 

Musery

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Mirages said:

You get a shovel we're going hunting! :vegas: looks like you and I are the only ones to have taste :ohwell:

you're the ones who are wrong :reductive:

Ryusei
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

How High next

giphy.gif

how high was #9 :ladyhaha: 

Musery

corvus albus
Just now, Ryusei said:

how high was #9 lmao

That was the joke dahling. Maybe it's already too old though :derpga:

Phoebe Buffay

Jump
927030_orig.jpg
Average: 8,81
Stans: @Sassy McSass @PinkPop - 11
Haters: @Silvestro Devacelli - 0
Commentary:
PinkPop: 11 - I always give an 11 and it goes to Jump on this record. Such great lyrics and love all versions of this track including the extended mix, it has such an addictive electronic beat.
Creyk: 6 - I weirdly don't like it that much but it's still in my playlists from time to time, the "you can only rely on your family" line makes me queasy
sillynate: 10 - I love how Forbidden Love flows into Jump, with those doo dih ~ dih ~ doo dih dee doo dee doo ~ dih ~ dih dih doo dih synths. Truly genius. I wish to work with Stuart Price some day.
DutchHooker: 10 - Such a good track to listen to in combination with the motivational message. The Confessions tour performance of it made it even more iconic.
corvus albus: 10 - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this song is breathtaking. If Hung Up wouldn't have been my 11 this one would've gotten it. It always kills.
Maleficent: 9 - A hype song. And a solid one at that—deserved a more energetic video
Hades: 10 - The most catchy radio-friendly track of the album. It was a tailor-made club anthem for spreading the message of Madonna's epic comeback.
Ally Campana: 9 - A bop. I’m ready to jump.
Sassy McSass: 11 - There’s no way for me to describe how much this song has been important in empowering me and giving me strength. The verses after the first chorus in special, it’s the story of my life. I wish I could thank Madonna for this. :heart:
Mirages: 10 - Very uplifting yet captivating.
Santa Stefani: 10 - All I want when I listen to it is take some sis and get ready to Jump anywhere. Great, great song.
LanaDelGrant: 9 - the urban 2000's nostalgia is real with the mv

FfFfFfFF

How High next

giphy.gif

Are you lowkey implying it deserved a higher positio in the top 10? Tea

Phoebe Buffay

That was the joke dahling. Maybe it's already too old though :derpga:

Reportedt
giphy.gif

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

Jump
927030_orig.jpg
Average: 8,81
Stans: @Sassy McSass @PinkPop - 11
Haters: @Silvestro Devacelli - 0
Commentary:
PinkPop: 11 - I always give an 11 and it goes to Jump on this record. Such great lyrics and love all versions of this track including the extended mix, it has such an addictive electronic beat.
Creyk: 6 - I weirdly don't like it that much but it's still in my playlists from time to time, the "you can only rely on your family" line makes me queasy
sillynate: 10 - I love how Forbidden Love flows into Jump, with those doo dih ~ dih ~ doo dih dee doo dee doo ~ dih ~ dih dih doo dih synths. Truly genius. I wish to work with Stuart Price some day.
DutchHooker: 10 - Such a good track to listen to in combination with the motivational message. The Confessions tour performance of it made it even more iconic.
corvus albus: 10 - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this song is breathtaking. If Hung Up wouldn't have been my 11 this one would've gotten it. It always kills.
Maleficent: 9 - A hype song. And a solid one at that—deserved a more energetic video
Hades: 10 - The most catchy radio-friendly track of the album. It was a tailor-made club anthem for spreading the message of Madonna's epic comeback.
Ally Campana: 9 - A bop. I’m ready to jump.
Sassy McSass: 11 - There’s no way for me to describe how much this song has been important in empowering me and giving me strength. The verses after the first chorus in special, it’s the story of my life. I wish I could thank Madonna for this. :heart:
Mirages: 10 - Very uplifting yet captivating.
Santa Stefani: 10 - All I want when I listen to it is take some sis and get ready to Jump anywhere. Great, great song.
LanaDelGrant: 9 - the urban 2000's nostalgia is real with the mv

It's sad this song didn't come higher. It's even called JUMP for crying out loud!

Ryusei

Now we're looking more on course. The top 5 is looking good. Except for :triggered: 

Musery

DiamondKing

Isaac coming for its crown I see

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cfd4fc330654b7067

Sorry and Hung Up Top 3

IMENENANO IMENENANO

Archived