Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

corvus albus
1 hour ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

not even with the rumored rerelease ? 

It would need to sell 500k in the next 4 months and it sells about 12k every week and it would need to sell 31k on average for every remaining week of 2019. We could maybe see a spike with the re-release which would put it at 30k copies that one week. It's impossible, looking from today's perspective, for ASIB to be 3x Platinum eligible at the end of this year. 

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ll Never Love Again coming to be a fall/winter smash in France?

NRJ France played it for the first time. Ok the time is horrible, the middle of the night, but it’s the beginning!

11/09/2019 03:30 LADY GAGA I'LL NEVER LOVE AGAIN NRJ

corvus albus
45 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I’ll Never Love Again coming to be a fall/winter smash in France?

NRJ France played it for the first time. Ok the time is horrible, the middle of the night, but it’s the beginning!

11/09/2019 03:30 LADY GAGA I'LL NEVER LOVE AGAIN NRJ

France get's what the world deserves :bradley:

LGMonster95
15 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

The fact that i wanna be with you are better then anything we will get on LG6 :bradley:

It's a nice song but we already got a lot better on A Star Is Born alone

Thrasher

I Wanna Be With You was my favorite one at the iTunes Festival and I already suffered a lot when I saw the switch with Dope on the ARTPOP tracklist. Don’t wanna start again but just listened to it... :bradley:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

ArtGagaPop
8 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

It's a nice song but we already got a lot better on A Star Is Born alone

yeah but i don't think we will get anything close to ASIB sound wise on LG6, I wanna be with you are close with the asib songs in sound 

Thrasher

Speaking of AMAs, how many nominations we’re aiming for since those are Nielsen-driven?

Favorite Female Artist (Pop/Rock), Collaboration of the Year, Favorite Album (Pop/Rock) and Top Soundtrack should be on lock. Don’t know about Favorite Song (Pop/Rock) and Artist of the Year. 

(I didn’t know Beyoncé would host it this year)

“Come over, when you’re sober”

LGMonster95
6 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

yeah but i don't think we will get anything close to ASIB sound wise on LG6, I wanna be with you are close with the asib songs in sound 

She can still make great ballads on that album too like most of the time. She has the taste for it

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived