Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

PanPikus

Another Shallord cover on Polish TV show Name That Tune by singer / actress Marina. If anybody is interested in football ( soccer) and knows Polish national team a bit, she is a wife of Wojciech Szczęsny. 

She did really good and it crossed already 100k views on a fan account that posts the covers from the show, mamy of them don't even reach 1k views :D

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katharine Hepburn
8 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Another Shallord cover on Polish TV show Name That Tune by singer / actress Marina. If anybody is interested in football ( soccer) and knows Polish national team a bit, she is a wife of Wojciech Szczęsny. 

She did really good and it crossed already 100k views on a fan account that posts the covers from the show, mamy of them don't even reach 1k views :D

Does it count towards SPS though :gaysia:

xoxo Joanne

ArtGagaPop
36 minutes ago, Mana Mahad said:

you want HAC songs again ? :rip: 

We need a TEOG kind of song as the lead. For album i want a mix of both ballads and dance/pop songs. Kind of like Joanne. 

Mana Mahad
4 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

We need a TEOG kind of song as the lead. For album i want a mix of both ballads and dance/pop songs. Kind of like Joanne. 

i want more dance/pop songs joanne had only three bops : DIC , JW and DH

corvus albus
8 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Either a TEOG style song or full on Gaga mania a la Bad Romance. 3-4 ballads and the rest are pop songs. They don't have to be necessarily dance pop but at least pop. 

TheQueenEnthusiast
13 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

if the Edge of Glory was released now it would just be extremely massive. I always say Gaga's songs from 2008-2011 would just reach diamond status so much faster just because of how good they. People take for granted how good music was at the time. Now we got meme garbage like OTR 20 weeks at #1. 

Luna Lovegood
6 minutes ago, TheQueenEnthusiast said:

if the Edge of Glory was released now it would just be extremely massive. I always say Gaga's songs from 2008-2011 would just reach diamond status so much faster just because of how good they. People take for granted how good music was at the time. Now we got meme garbage like OTR 20 weeks at #1. 

I don’t think people take music for granted during 2011 period. I mean both rolling in the deep and someone like you was one if not the BIGGEST songs of that era and in no way they’re garbage. I think that TEOG got overshadowed by the Adele wave at that time that’s why. I can see TEOG being a hit in today’s time.

luna’s advocate

TheQueenEnthusiast
Just now, River Phoenix said:

I don’t think people take music for granted during 2011 period. I mean both rolling in the deep and someone like you was one if not the BIGGEST songs of that era and in no way they’re garbage. I think that TEOG got overshadowed by the Adele wave at that time that’s why. I can see TEOG being a hit in today’s time.

Huh? I said the 2008-2011 era so good music wise, for everyone. I'm talking about 2019 regarding garbage music like "Old Town Road". 

Luna Lovegood
Just now, TheQueenEnthusiast said:

Huh? I said the 2008-2011 era so good music wise, for everyone. I'm talking about 2019 regarding garbage music like "Old Town Road". 

Oh I thought you were saying how people take songs like TEOG for granted and let garbage songs popular back in 2011. 2019 is kinda garbage though ngl. From 7 rings to OTR, most of the songs that went #1 (except for shallow) this year have little to zero substances to it but hey that’s how the music landscape works these days unfortunately.

luna’s advocate

TheQueenEnthusiast
12 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

no lol. music in 2011 was ****ing amazing, for all artists. We had BTW, 21, Talk that Talk, 4, ETC. It was an amazing era. 

Teal Ambition

Canadian Digital Songs:

#12. Shallow (+6)

:air: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

zoldyck
On 8/12/2019 at 8:51 PM, zoldyck said:

Shallow passed NRO and Sucker, time to replace them with other songs

Difference between daily streams of shallow and other hits* on spotify WW chart:

Shallow and If I Can't Have You by Shawn Mendes: 247k

Shallow and Bad Guy remix with JB: 300k

Shallow and 7 rings: 85k 

will surely take some time pass to them but it will happen eventually 

Difference between daily streams of shallow and other hits* on spotify WW chart:

Shallow and If I Can't Have You by Shawn Mendes: 190k

Shallow and Bad Guy remix with JB: 195k

Shallow and 7 rings: 87k 

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived