charts

Chart Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

noisullitcefrep

Official Swiss Charts

#13 Shallow (+2) :icega::nooo:

#24 ARUTW (+8)

I think this might be because of that guy who accused her of stealing his song sskksks

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
35 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I don't know why but the ASIB songs really seem to do well these past weekends in Sweden, it's not even on streaming here yet :bradley:

Spotify:
#31(+3) Shallow 
#69(+3) Always Remember Us This Way 

Compared to a few days ago:
#36 Shallow
#80 Always Remember Us This Way 

Stream sos and tough love :flower:

Boris2

US Radio

3 = If I cant have you 

4+2 Señorita 

5= Truth Hurts 

6-2 Bad Guy  

Bad Guy will snatch the #1 this week and Señorita will be #1 right after  :tea:

Matteo Remondi

Hi guys. Im on holiday and cant read a lot so I dont know if it’s a known thing, but I opened Youtube and before a video i got an add of 2:50 with 2 people singing Shallow

Andreu
18 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Nah i'm good, i stream the good songs instead :gayhat:
https://www.last.fm/sv/user/Millionjo/library/music/Avicii/+tracks

Tough love is the best song of the ywar wbk

Sos has a chance to end at #1 on the swedish year end chart

Stream never leave me for being the best non single if u want but thats up to you :gayhat:

Gypsy Life

Speaking of Sweden, can Shallah snatch the year-end #1 from SOS?

Streams in 2019:

SOS: 30.4M (Spotify) + 3.7M (Youtube) = 34.1M
Shallah: 26.1M (Spotify) + 6.15M (Youtube) = 32.25M

I don't know what counts for their charts, but Shallah is already ahead on AM and Youtube, and will soon be ahead on Spotify too, with 19 weeks left in the year.

PanPikus

When in February Interscope gave Gaga that plaque for ASIB selling 4M units WW and having over 2B streams, that was the total from Spotify from that day : 1,125,407,744, so could that 2B be from Spotify / Apple / Tidal etc or it included Youtube as well?
Assuming that it didn't, the soundtrack should be at +3,5B from those platforms alone as of now, considering it already crossed 2B on Spotify, right? :pray:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

corvus albus
13 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

When in February Interscope gave Gaga that plaque for ASIB selling 4M units WW and having over 2B streams, that was the total from Spotify from that day : 1,125,407,744, so could that 2B be from Spotify / Apple / Tidal etc or it included Youtube as well?
Assuming that it didn't, the soundtrack should be at +3,5B from those platforms alone as of now, considering it already crossed 2B on Spotify, right? :pray:

That means it sold nearly 2.4 mil with streams alone. Considering the pure sales to streaming ratio before that this means ASIB  sold another 2.35 mil pure. This puts it at roughly 7.45 mil units overall WW :vegas:

EDIT: In a first draft I said ASIB had sold 6.5 while using only half the pure sales before the Oscars. It's actually around 7.45 mil units WW.

PanPikus
7 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

That means it sold nearly 2.4 mil with streams alone. Considering the pure sales to streaming ratio before that this means ASIB  sold another 2.35 mil pure. This puts it at roughly 6.5 mil units overall WW :vegas:

Not exaclty related to my post, but sounds about right, cause confirmation of 6M WW was almost 2 months ago :kiss:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

corvus albus
1 minute ago, PanPikus said:

Not exaclty related to my post, but sounds about right, cause confirmation of 6M WW was almost 2 months ago :kiss:

Your post was the jumping off point to make all these equations. If not for your numbers I wouldn't have done it :kara:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived