Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
charts

Chart Discussion

Featured Posts

Angelm
43 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Drake has 100 Spotify songs at 100m streams :air: 

aavz8l.jpg

Edited by Angelm
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 16

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Levels

Katy's new single is flopping :ph34r:.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Angelm

Global Digital Artist Ranking - As of June 7th, 2019

General

#7 = Lady Gaga

#20 = Bradley Cooper (Above Katy -26- even with her new release, have in mind that Bradley hasn’t dropped any new music in 8 Months)

Female

#1 = Billie Elish (#1 overall)

#2 = Lady Gaga (#7 overall)

#3 = Ariana Grande (#14 overall)

__

Gaga and Bradley showing longevity, again: 8 months without any music, and Awards season ended like 3 months ago.

Two bad bltches rule this industry, maine pop girls!

Lady-Gaga-Cooper.jpg

  • Like 9
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boris2
39 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

Damn and I thought Katy is the queen of youtube..

Un-think it then :ladyhaha:

Taylor will probably be featured on OTR :icega:

 

  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
little legend
24 minutes ago, Angelm said:

Global Digital Artist Ranking - As of June 7th, 2019

General

#7 = Lady Gaga

#20 = Bradley Cooper (Above Katy -26- even with her new release, have in mind that Bradley hasn’t dropped any new music in 8 Months)

Female

#1 = Billie Elish (#1 overall)

#2 = Lady Gaga (#7 overall)

#3 = Ariana Grande (#14 overall)

__

Gaga and Bradley showing longevity, again: 8 months without any music, and Awards season ended like 3 months ago.

Two bad bltches rule this industry, maine pop girls!

Lady-Gaga-Cooper.jpg

Only the biggest couple of our time :nooo:

 

 

 

:stalkga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mana Mahad
2 hours ago, BenG said:

39-8

Taylor Swift - ME! (feat. Brendon Urie of Panic! At The Disco)

1,790,795

47-7

Katy Perry - Never Really Over (Official)

1,591,084

50+6

Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (A Star Is Born)

1,578,096

49    +6    
Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (A Star Is Born)
1,589,764     
50    -10    
Katy Perry - Never Really Over (Official)
1,589,169
 http://i.imgur.com/NTgeblF.gif

 

  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Runway

Didn’t expect Katy to plunge like that on YouTube :bradley:

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boris2

+50K WW this week for ASIB :nooo:

-1K from last week  :nooo:

UWC Total: 4,387,000

fun party hard GIF

Edited by Boris2
  • Like 7
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boris2

UWC WW sales

For reference :ally:

TUN this week 57K (week 15) 

ASIB 104K (week15)

dance dancing GIF

Edited by Boris2
  • Like 8
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River Phoenix
52 minutes ago, Runway said:

Didn’t expect Katy to plunge like that on YouTube :bradley:

well at least she does decent on streaming platforms and rising on radio.. it’s a win-win situation:ohwell: 

River Phoenix

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrDaniel

Omg 7th page:stalkga:

It’s not to late isn’t it?:selena:

praise jesus GIF

:pray:

1000 pages here we go

Edited by LiamNick

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Runway
7 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

well at least she does decent on streaming platforms and rising on radio.. it’s a win-win situation:ohwell: 

Rolling starts tomorrow :bradley:  

and she only did 10M streams this week without Youtube :bradley: 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arizona Sky

Spotify

Poker Face - 306,158,081

Bad Romance - 306,095,244

Toxic - 306,077,358

nn0pe2mj6jm11.jpg

  • LMAO 4
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...