Shallow is getting covered right now at The Masked Singer Germany. :firega:

Ew. This show is so terrible :saladga:

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nattuggla
Just now, corvus albus said:

Ew. This show is so terrible :saladga:

Promo is promo.:trollga: but yeah he wasn't that good. 

corvus albus
Just now, nattuggla said:

Promo is promo.:trollga: but yeah he wasn't that good. 

He? I saw this once and concluded that none can actually sing :huntyga:

nattuggla
Just now, corvus albus said:

He? I saw this once and concluded that none can actually sing :huntyga:

I usually don't follow the show by heart. 2nd time for me so I cannot judge it really but I believe you. :stalkga:

Brie Candy

Gaga gained over 200k followers on instagram in less than 24 hours. Her last insta post has the "biggest conversation" on her page with more than 600k comments. 

Miel
19 minutes ago, Brie Candy said:

Gaga gained over 200k followers on instagram in less than 24 hours. Her last insta post has the "biggest conversation" on her page with more than 600k comments. 

is it them russians or

3 points in and ready for more

Brie Candy
Just now, Miel said:

is it them russians or

70% are new russian followers (not bots, the real ones). They are liking and commenting on every post from her page, but with positive things. There are some trolls too, posting food recipes or trying to "find a lost relative".  Its kinda funny.

Miel
2 minutes ago, Brie Candy said:

70% are new russian followers (not bots, the real ones). They are liking and commenting on every post from her page, but with positive things. There are some trolls too, posting food recipes or trying to "find a lost relative".  Its kinda funny.

I know some things started because of some gossip regarding Irina, but then it blew up as a meme into Russians using Gaga's page as a "new social media" site, right? It's kind of funny, haha.

Hybrid AT
On 7/16/2019 at 5:01 AM, Judasboy said:

Why Spirit (Next Oscar win) is flopping very hard ?????????????

Because teens want pop

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Brie Candy
Just now, Miel said:

I know some things started because of some gossip regarding Irina, but then it blew up as a meme into Russians using Gaga's page as a "new social media" site, right? It's kind of funny, haha.

Yeah. They are making some headlines, thats why she is gaining a lot of followers (the numbers will grow a lot on the next days). 

ydnmnme
19 minutes ago, Brie Candy said:

It’s insane :laughga:Some restaurants and shops are using that hype, for example one cafe posted this pic and wrote "Coffee Set states: the problem is more serious than it seems. We offer a survey: everyone who is on the side of the handsome Bradley - orders black coffee for a week. And everyone who supports Irina orders coffee drinks with milk! ️ We will count the votes and send the result to Gaga herself! Perhaps, after studying statistics, she will be able to make the right choice!Let’s go?”

3-E4-EEAEF-9-A3-C-406-A-B1-C8-B4-E9-E928

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Miel
5 minutes ago, Brie Candy said:

Yeah. They are making some headlines, thats why she is gaining a lot of followers (the numbers will grow a lot on the next days). 

Just now, ydnmnme said:

It’s insane. Some restaurants and shops are using that hype, for example one cafe posted this pic and wrote "Coffee Set states: the problem is more serious than it seems. We offer a survey: everyone who is on the side of the handsome Bradley - orders black coffee for a week. And everyone who supports Irina - coffee drinks with milk! ️ We will count the votes and send the result to Gaga herself! Perhaps, after studying statistics, she will be able to make the right choice!Let’s go?”

This is so niche and ridiculous, but it seems like it's grown to a massive yet now ultimately harmless joke, so... promo is promo?

[starts getting ARREST ME RUSSIA! I DON'T GIVE A F*CK!!! flashbacks]

Brie Candy
2 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

It’s insane :laughga:Some restaurants and shops are using that hype, for example one cafe posted this pic and wrote "Coffee Set states: the problem is more serious than it seems. We offer a survey: everyone who is on the side of the handsome Bradley - orders black coffee for a week. And everyone who supports Irina orders coffee drinks with milk! ️ We will count the votes and send the result to Gaga herself! Perhaps, after studying statistics, she will be able to make the right choice!Let’s go?”

Get that promo i guess. It is really strange and funny to see Gaga involved in this kind of gossip.

HitTheBoat

NAMM TEC Awards nominations

Creative: Film Sound Production
Warner Bros. Pictures - A Star Is Born

Creative: Record Production/Album
Interscope Records - A Star Is Born (Soundtrack), Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper :party:

Winners announced Jan. 18, 2020 

Andreu
16 minutes ago, HitTheBoat said:

NAMM TEC Awards nominations

Creative: Film Sound Production
Warner Bros. Pictures - A Star Is Born

Creative: Record Production/Album
Interscope Records - A Star Is Born (Soundtrack), Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper :party:

Winners announced Jan. 18, 2020 

Why so late lmao

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived