Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
charts

Chart Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

Agreed, tho I’m fairly sure JD is still on the radio quite often in comparison to BTW in the countries that I visit or live in. I spent mutliple weeks in Italy and Germany this year. Poker Face and JD were the only songs I’ve heard on the radio and, obviously, Shallow. 

In France Just Dance is also still played on the radio while BTW is never played on the radio.

I think JD is a bigger classic than BTW for the GP. And they have taste for once :teehee:

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
4 minutes ago, Miaou said:

:rip: What ? This is fake ?? I hate internet so much 

There were people saying that a december date is set and done which is false. Adele is still coming though this year.

Mana Mahad
1 hour ago, BenG said:

Order of LG's signature hits: (France)

1. Poker Face
2. Bad Romance
3. Shallow
4. Alejandro (played very often at radios here in France)
5. Papparazi

fixed

Thrasher

Gaga and her team have to play their cards right and they can easily sell well even in Q1. I mean, her biggest first week happened in late May. 

ARTPOP and Joanne would have surely struggled if released outside of Q4, but those were different scenarios. She should also have streaming on her side now, which doesn’t face highs and lows depending on the period of the year (unlike sales).

“Come over, when you’re sober”

7 hours ago, GABEL said:

can this movie win Bradley an Oscar? I don't know if the Academy grants awards to producers or not:confused:

That’s only if the movie wins Best Picture, I think an award is given to each producer on that category. Reviews look great so far, so it might be nominated, who knows? :diane:

Spanish Eyes
17 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Gaga and her team have to play their cards right and they can easily sell well even in Q1. I mean, her biggest first week happened in late May. 

ARTPOP and Joanne would have surely struggled if released outside of Q4, but those were different scenarios. She should also have streaming on her side now, which doesn’t face highs and lows depending on the period of the year (unlike sales).

I didn't even consider this, but you're so so so right. It's not just her competition (Adele, Rihanna), it's the time of year. For someone who owns digital sales as much as she does, she really needs to be sure that it's smart to release after Christmas.

Honestly, we give her team a lot of flack for stuff, but they might be right - the next 4-6 months are definitely a weird time, all things considered.

Thrasher
1 hour ago, BenG said:

Order of LG's signature hits:

1. Poker Face
2. Bad Romance
3. Shallow
4. Born This Way
5. Just Dance

Thoughts?

I agree (with Born This Way and Just Dance possibly switching). 

Telephone, Alejandro and Paparazzi are also huge and worthy of remark but can’t compete with that Top 5 overall. It’s just that Gaga delivered so many iconic singles :applause:

Spanish Eyes

Lady Gaga’s Most Iconic Singles (US-centered, in order)

Poker Face

Bad Romance

Shallow

Just Dance

Born This Way

Telephone

The Edge of Glory

Paparazzi

Applause

Alejandro

Million Reasons

LoveGame

You and I

Judas

Do What U Want

(my opinion, obvi)

Thrasher
6 minutes ago, Spanish Eyes said:

I didn't even consider this, but you're so so so right. It's not just her competition (Adele, Rihanna), it's the time of year. For someone who owns digital sales as much as she does, she really needs to be sure that it's smart to release after Christmas.

Honestly, we give her team a lot of flack for stuff, but they might be right - the next 4-6 months are definitely a weird time, all things considered.

Q4 would be a safe bet but with good music, support, hype and streaming you can sell well whenever you want (Born This Way, Lemonade, Lover, Ariana, Billie etc.). 

They’ve surely made some points before deciding to push back, the most important one being the strong competition I guess. 

24 minutes ago, Spanish Eyes said:

Lady Gaga’s Most Iconic Singles (US-centered, in order)

Poker Face

Bad Romance

Shallow

Just Dance

Born This Way

Telephone

The Edge of Glory

Paparazzi

Applause

Alejandro

Million Reasons

LoveGame

You and I

Judas

———

(Do What U Want)

There’s a reason why all of those are her top 10’s :trollga:

(I keep forgetting Dope is a top 10 single omg :bradley: but not as iconic)

highlikegaga

don't stone me, but i'd rather have first single in Feb, promo single in April and the album and second single in May. so she can have a summer smash. lmao i need a BTW 2.0 roll-out  (and first week sales tbh)

but it wouldn't hurt to have a quick buzz single in Oct :ohwell:

little legend

I was looking at insta stories and I got an ad from viagogo and had a photo of Lady Gaga and saying Gaga's World tour 2020 get your tickets now :wtfga:

corvus albus
8 minutes ago, little legend said:

I was looking at insta stories and I got an ad from viagogo and had a photo of Lady Gaga and saying Gaga's World tour 2020 get your tickets now :wtfga:

Not happening or @ViviLittleM would cream himself :bradley:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived