• Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo
5 minutes ago, IsThatGaga said:

PI would be at least top 10 if she debuted the video along with it

Then instead of 15 —> 42 the drop would have been like 9 —> 65

even more embarrasing

ArtGagaPop

Let's stop with the PI hate, it was a cute little buzz single. That tweet made a mistake by not including MR as the lead because we all know that was Joannes only single :vegas:

Gypsy Life

Shallow has been in the top 10 of Spotify Norway for 217 days (the most ever), with a 66 days lead over #2, and is still in the top 10.

958ce13f285328292597943d7d42aca0.png

It's also already the 31st biggest song of all time in the country, on the chart dating back until 1958. It's still top 10 (#9) on the official chart and will pass Poker Face as Gaga's biggest song (#26 all-time) in 2 weeks.

Dadru

Also Gaga’s albums catalogue needs an update on Apple Music. Many artists have it cleaned up now, there is a different section for remixes/EP’s/collections now and Gaga’s albums section is a mess :saladga:

P.S. don’t blame me for being a perfectionist :huntyga:

Swallow
38 minutes ago, Arturo said:

arguing which singles Interscope should have chosen for Madame eXcedrin :rip:

Y’all know its 2019 and no one is checking for what Madonna is doing outside of her fanbase

Any song she would have released would have bombed just as bad.

Her (new) music is so unlistenable. Combine that with no1curr and you get the bombs she’s been experiencing.

34 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Yeah, anyone that thinks she had the chance to get a hit with that album (and any other album that's coming in the future) is delulu.

She had Maluma & Anitta, both huge latin artists who smash basically with anything they release. The Anitta song is a cover of a hit portuguees single that was released a year ago, with a nice video at least she could've gotten a cute youtube hit. Even she managed to do it with "Bitch I'm Madonna", these 2 songs would've definitely been bigger on Youtube. That was my point.

Also the song with Maluma that she decided to release as a lead single is way less commercial than the album track "Bitch I'm Loca"

Es solo una paja entre colegas

Gypsy Life
1 minute ago, Swallow said:

She had Maluma & Anitta, both huge latin artists who smash basically with anything they release. The Anitta song is a cover of a hit portuguees single that was released a year ago, with a nice video at least she could've gotten a cute youtube hit. Even she managed to do it with "Bitch I'm Madonna", these 2 songs would've definitely been bigger on Youtube. That was my point.

Also the song with Maluma that she decided to release as a lead single is way less commercial than the album track "Bitch I'm Loca"

Didn't she suck on Maluma's feet? Is the video a Youtube hit yet?

181606069_42773116_508330786311279_16415

bloody g

it feels like Maluma hasn't had a hit in ages though

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Andrea B

I can't believe that the rep*blican user is allowed to be here :selena: 

I can't wait for taylor's new video:gaysia:  it'll get a lot of views, she needs them at this point:selena: 

Quartz

It's crazy we live in a year where we're only discussing the battle between Taylor Swift and Drake for number TWO. Old Town Road is a monster hit. It's so stable I think only Adele can dethrone it.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

KatieJudasGaga4
16 minutes ago, Quartz said:

It's crazy we live in a year where we're only discussing the battle between Taylor Swift and Drake for number TWO. Old Town Road is a monster hit. It's so stable I think only Adele can dethrone it.

I really hope Adele comes now. OTR is the worst #1 since Despacito imo.

Andrea B
16 minutes ago, Quartz said:

or another viral song:laughga: we need gaga to release a song about bradley and irina :ladyhaha:

Gypsy Life
18 minutes ago, Quartz said:

There's no battle because neither will go anywhere near #2.

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived