Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Rich, White, Straight, Men - Kesha

FlopSlurper

Featured Posts

Nemo
22 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I get this is a clap back towards our president, but wouldn't that be Rich, Orange, Straight Men? :poot:

The interjections remind me more of this guy:

Admittedly, still orange.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas

Hard to understand the lyrics with all the effects as english isn't my mother tongue, but it's always amazing to see artists being political in their music, i don't know why. real artistry I guess

LadariousGarage

Wait, wasn't this already posted? Was the thread taken down, I swear it was trending. 

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Antoni
4 minutes ago, LadariousGarage said:

Wait, wasn't this already posted? Was the thread taken down, I swear it was trending. 

It's on page 2 of entertainment news. Already submitted for merging 

My name isn't Timmers

Economy

I mean, white rich straight men get a lot of hate but not all of them are bad ppl and many have great personalities

It's like if ur white and a straight male that happens to get successful now u get even more social hate than minorities :triggered:

Im not rich or straight btw before u come at me. Just a white male that's almost tanned enough to pass off as a light skinned middle Eastern :awkney:

LordEnigma
2 minutes ago, Timmers said:

It's on page 2 of entertainment news. Already submitted for merging 

Oh God I'm the worst :selena:

RoverLoader

It was bad enough when someone posted it the first time. What an absolute racket! Go back to doin Tic Tock bops..this is just noise.

Hmm Yaaas my favorite kind of men who I love to sleep and  bang with

Kesha knows my taste

O.T except the straight part

FlopSlurper
1 hour ago, RoverLoader said:

It was bad enough when someone posted it the first time. What an absolute racket! Go back to doin Tic Tock bops..this is just noise.

it got you pressed twice as much so I'm here for the double post :lolly:

Antoni
1 hour ago, Alexander Levi said:

Oh God I'm the worst :selena:

You're fine! I've seen nights on here where the same thing is posted four times in two hours. :ladyhaha:

My name isn't Timmers

RoverLoader
13 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

it got you pressed twice as much so I'm here for the double post :lolly:

Nope. Listened to about 1/3rd of it ONCE. Actually wait -I  "endured" 1/3rd of it before shutting it down and off. Neva eva again do I want to hear this ear pollution :reductive:

FlopSlurper
14 minutes ago, RoverLoader said:

Nope. Listened to about 1/3rd of it ONCE. Actually wait -I  "endured" 1/3rd of it before shutting it down and off. Neva eva again do I want to hear this ear pollution :reductive:

you went out of your way to complain about how awful the song is AGAIN on a second thread, and now you're doing it a third time :air: I don't get how someone can get this pressed over a song but I'm living 

Archived