Featured Posts

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonboywow
23 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

what is this crap :neyde:

My thoughts about the Katy Perry song

Juvenile whiny trash. Also, talk about biting the hand that feeds you! I've seen those record label execs.

moonboywow
6 minutes ago, Dex said:

Juvenile whiny trash. Also, talk about biting the hand that feeds you! I've seen those record label execs.

Gaga has some something similar. Did you complain then? Remember the GUY music video? 

brucee

this is just the best song Keisha could put out, but also the best kind of dopery of the year, the most funny a profound song i've heard. It's Piracy of pop. Coin this people. Piracy. 

hello hello baby.

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Dex said:

Imagine being triggered by someone expressing that they don't like oppression lol 

jared011

Omfg this is everything!!!!! The brown hair!!! The rock hand into the bird! She really ****ing went off. Alternative queen

Petrichor
3 hours ago, Dex said:

I dunno, I think you lack some introspection. This song is brilliant, and it seems to be the only juvenile whiny trash is you. You literally came to this thread to whine and spread negativity. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.

make GIF

JustTea

The beginning gives me a huge flashbacks to some sort of children's show/game from the past, but I can't figure out what it is. :saladga:

It's some sort of mix between these:

Spoiler

With some carnival twist :selena:

Anyway, I like how different and funny it sounds! :music::giggle:

StrawberryBlond

I would've maybe preferred it if it actually had more production behind it. It's barely a song, just talking and not even rhyming. Can't exactly see myself wanting to listen to this again. Good on her for doing something really out there and what she wants to do but it's clearly not for the charts or for relaxing listening.

And by the way, to say that it's just white men that rule the world is really inaccurate. I get the rich, straight male elements because that's understandably privileged when put together but to throw "white" in there isn't very reflective of the global situation. Asian men run some of the world's biggest companies, are some of the richest in the world and are leaders of some of the world's most populated, influential countries with big economies. I thought if anything, calling things out for the way they actually are would be at the forefront of social justice and it would be considered bad to constantly paint minorities as low achieving just because of their race when we know that's not true. Yeah, white men do run the world...simultaneously, with men with of other races.

Head Empty

People don't understand dark humor.

So far I always thought Kesha's music was "alright" at best. But this is awesome. I kinda wish Gaga had released this to be honest :laughga:. It's derpy, it's quirky, and it's powerful.

wahkeenasitka

FINALLY! A POP STAR WITH A POLITICAL MESSAGE! THANK THE MOTHER FLUFFING GAWD. 

Killa

Absolutely love this but still needed something to make it sound a bit tighter. sounds too low quality even if intentionally, needs to sound better. And her voice is a bit :what:

Archived