Bad Guy is Now at #2

27monster27

Featured Posts

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Pacify Him said:

42y52jzw1c231.jpg

I would have respected that that until avril  decided to kill her legacy by releasing girlfriend and going to release more basic pop songs onwards 

8 hours ago, Mirages said:

No one is pressed :toofunny: stop attacking people just because they don't like the same music like you it's embarassing oh and btw 

blocked GIF by Debby Ryan

Oh just saw your message quite late bae. You think i,ll be scared of your lame attempt to scare me by blocking me on GGD. Gurl I ain't scared of the devil himself who the hell are you

And FYI having a series of no1 hits and gunnines world records doesn't make your fave a legend or a gift of GOD. It's funny how you compare mariah carey legacy to hits. But when you compare her to singers like david bowie and iggy pop who never had a no1 hit or Micheal jackson who only had a few compared to mariah,queens and cher your fave is just a size of a pin compared to them .cuz in end people tends to compare this people as real rocks tars and popstars legends in the end while mariah carey while in indenianly big will still remain stuck with the gays and stan twitter as a whole while the west continue to cherish the real rockstars

Stay pressed xoxo

Mirages
5 hours ago, littlepotter said:

I hope you realize how idiotic and childish this sounds.

How is that even idiotic when it's true, she whispers her way through the album, has very little dynamics in her vocal and very breathy and air weak voice. It's an esthetic she's going for someone likes it someone doesn't but don't even try to deny it cause she ain't laying no outrageous vocals. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

22 minutes ago, Mirages said:

How is that even idiotic when it's true, she whispers her way through the album, has very little dynamics in her vocal and very breathy and air weak voice. It's an esthetic she's going for someone likes it someone doesn't but don't even try to deny it cause she ain't laying no outrageous vocals. 

Girl who are u to judge someone singing ability . Have you ever heard your voice ever in the shower??

15 minutes ago, HOEGa said:

Girl who are u to judge someone singing ability . Have you ever heard your voice ever in the shower??

Geez this Mirages stan is really stupid

39 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Hating on a child is not a good luck luv

Guest Adarsh

I love Billie, so happy for her! But her 10 year old fans in this thread are so effing annoying :ladyhaha:

Guest Adarsh
42 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Sweetie, don’t argue with them, you’re wasting your time. I’m pretty sure they’ll be banned in a few days :ladyhaha:

11 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Sweetie, don’t argue with them, you’re wasting your time. I’m pretty sure they’ll be banned in a few days :ladyhaha:

Ok sure call us 10 year old for liking own preference of music.real mature

jennifer lawrence thumbs up GIF

15 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I love Billie, so happy for her! But her 10 year old fans in this thread are so effing annoying :ladyhaha:

I pretty sure today ten years old today prefer music from the 60s and 70's of beatles,led zeppelin and nirvana than the boring rnb songs of the 1990s . Just shows your poor lack in taste sadly.

Mirages
26 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I live for some of their arguments though... :ladyhaha:

Yeah I stopped replying to one of them and was like

tenor.gif?itemid=4091588

But they still keep quoting me and sliding in my notifications... So I don't know take the hint if you're reading this (you know who you are:stalkga:) :cryga:

littlepotter
2 hours ago, Mirages said:

It's idiotic to invalidate her music and success just because it's not "outrageous vocals". You clearly are not familiar with vocal techniqurs and are talking off of what you've heard online. There isa  huge difference between whispering with breathy vocals to hide bad singing skills, and singing quietly. If you listen to songs like Lovely, Copycat, and Xanny, you can immediately tell that this girl has incredible command on her voice, always hits her notes on time and on pitch, and has impeccable harmonization skills. I've been taking vocal lessons and singing chorally for about five years now, and it's a recurrent remark that it is MUCH harder to sing piano than forte. Meaning it requires a LOT more control and discipline to be able to sing accurately at a lower volume than if you were to belt it out. I'm just so done with people who know nothing about vocals discrediting billie and comparing her to the likes of selena gomez when the two are completely different cases.

chaeri pls

Mirages
14 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

It's idiotic to invalidate her music and success just because it's not "outrageous vocals". 

How am I taking away from her success I didn't say a word about her success, I just said that if you like whispering vocals she's the one for you lmao. You trying to sound posh and all but totally going off for nothing :toofunny:

Archived