Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Bad Guy is Now at #2

27monster27

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, BOMSHELL said:

I apologize for insulting you or being rude.

I really sorry for insulting or saying any harsh words really

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, HOEGa said:

I really sorry for insulting or saying any harsh words really maybe I was too rude

Gimme More

i didn't know her until i was forced to listen when britney posted her dancing to it

i actually really like the song :firega:

britney's impact is real.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

i didn't know her until i was forced to listen when britney posted her dancing to it

i actually really like the song :firega:

britney's impact is real.

wbk .she's has taste

TheSlash

kim kardashian GIF

Y'all are mad and bitchy for literally no reason. Listen to 'i love you' or 'listen before i go' and if you don't like her then

judging you GIF

Ew, David!

Mirages
2 hours ago, HOEGa said:

also having a mariah carey avi is probably not a good look at u.at least my faves don,t lipsing like her disastrous new year perfomance :reductive::reductive:

What does she have to lipsync for she can barely speak let alone sing :ladyhaha:

2 hours ago, HOEGa said:

Smh u guys have lack of taste. she sings quality songs unlike songs over stupid rings or being a drunk hoe  .it's funny how your all pressed over a 17 year old yet finds lorde music which is nearly exactly the same godly

girl bye goodbye GIF

The only one who's pressed here is you cause you keep leaving multiple comments everywhere looking like a butt hurt teenager and I don't even know why you bringing in Ariana, don't know who's supposed to be a drunk hoe or Lorde cause ain't nobody talked about them :toofunny:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Mirages
2 hours ago, HOEGa said:

It's look like I have shut someone down .😂😂

anna kendrick boom GIF by Pitch Perfect

Just now, Mirages said:

What does she have to lipsync for she can barely speak let alone sing :ladyhaha:

The only one who's pressed here is you cause you keep leaving multiple comments everywhere looking like a butt hurt teenager and I don't even know why you bringing in Ariana, don't know who's supposed to be a drunk hoe or Lorde cause ain't nobody talked about them :toofunny:

tenor.gif?itemid=7920294

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Economy

Maybe not cuz OTR is so ahead that by the time it falls off #1 another song will replace it as Bad Guy will start falling

Im glad Billie is getting recognition tbh tho. She's unique and talented and she deserves success!

Tom Nook

So you're a tough guy
Like it really rough guy
Just can't get enough guy
Chest always so puffed guy
I'm that bad type
Make your mama sad type
Make your girlfriend mad tight
Might seduce your dad type :music:

giphy.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

19 minutes ago, Economy said:

Maybe not cuz OTR is so ahead that by the time it falls off #1 another song will replace it as Bad Guy will start falling

Im glad Billie is getting recognition tbh tho. She's unique and talented and she deserves success!

Yes someone agreeing with me. 

Stop the drama start the music!

31 minutes ago, Mirages said:

taylor swift haters gonna hate GIF 

Also mariah carey stan I choose to listen to properate alternative rock music  than the dull rnb of 1990s. Grow up your fave turning 50 and yet your pressed over a 17 year old. Sad. Bille eilish is acclaimed by many rocks tars like ACDC,21 pilots and is being dubbed the nirvana of today tragic music

sillynate
3 hours ago, HOEGa said:

Smh u guys have lack of taste. she sings quality songs unlike songs over stupid rings or being a drunk hoe  .it's funny how your all pressed over a 17 year old yet finds lorde music which is nearly exactly the same godly

What song is that tho :giveup: it already sounds like a bop

Archived