Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
music news

Bad Guy is Now at #2

27monster27

Featured Posts

BOMSHELL
1 minute ago, HOEGa said:

Look all I just saying is that it's disgusting for you gays to tear down another artist just when she's a young 17 year old who just started in this industry . Honestly Imo this is current situation where the world is already seen enough terror al ready it's best for us to be aware that music like these tend to help people more than bring false hopes over his many paychecks they artist sings and rap in their music

FYI it's kinda tragic you choose to hate on a child when knowingly thede knowing these online messages are the leading cause of depression and suicide worldwide

Just because I dislike her music I’m driving her to suicide? 

¿Qué?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

Dah.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Bio

Loved the song when it came out. Already over it. But it’s better than anything on that top 10 so...

26 minutes ago, HOEGa said:

also having a mariah carey avi is probably not a good look at u.at least my faves don,t lipsing like her disastrous new year perfomance :reductive::reductive:

39 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I mean if you consider whispering to be great singing she does take the cake :ohwell:

It's look like I have shut someone down .😂😂

anna kendrick boom GIF by Pitch Perfect

7 minutes ago, BOMSHELL said:

Just because I dislike her music I’m driving her to suicide? 

¿Qué?

Girl honestly I,m done with you .your a waste of my time.good luck stanning park bom with whatever talent she could have

BOMSHELL
28 minutes ago, HOEGa said:

Girl honestly I,m done with you .your a waste of my time.good luck stanning park bom with whatever talent she could have

Lmaooooooo defend the pop child but take a dump on the kpop flop? Poor Park Bom!

1 minute ago, BOMSHELL said:

Lmaooooooo defend the pop child but take a dump on the kpop flop? We love a consistent keyboard warrior 2

Hey i,m just stating fact if you show me any I talents you have I,ll be willing to agree I was wrong. Sadly I can see any

And before u call racist I love Japanese rock music and some kpop bands as well but then I guess opinions are opinions 

funny memes deal with it GIFfunny memes deal with it GIF

Miel

Now she better watch out before Never Really Over snatches the #1 away from her :-)))

3 points in and ready for more

Babel
53 minutes ago, HOEGa said:

also having a mariah carey avi is probably not a good look at u.at least my faves don,t lipsing like her disastrous new year perfomance :reductive::reductive:

Weak and quite ignorant drag.

Your “faves” won’t be relevant 10 years from now, let alone having a career of three decades that shattered Guinness records, owned worldwide music sales, and with the amount of vocal and lyric talent that actually inspired the idols of this generation to be singers. 

1 minute ago, BOMSHELL said:

Billie is a successful girl that is set for life financially, I don’t care about her music or her talents but she’ll be fine wheter a bunch of nameless randos from GGD like her or not. I don’t wish harm upon her, my first post was just a joke lol. As for Park Bom you could call her a talentless strained voice hack and I’d be ok with it lol. Pop forums are meant for this kind of jabs tbh

Well calling  someone hard work as being "financially successful for life" is probably not the right words on you. Every artist of this industry work their butt off to reach such a platform in this industry regardless of their own social standard even your own fave . Sure for some it is a more difficult path then the other but I personally think it cruel to discredit anyone hard work just  like that

But I see your made some points and i,m ready for any sort of amends

3 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Weak and quite ignorant drag.

Your “faves” won’t be relevant 10 years from now, let alone having a career of three decades that shattered Guinness records, owned worldwide music sales, and with the amount of vocal and lyric talent that actually inspired the idols of this generation to be singers. 

Are we still talking about this gosh this is so boring.at first of all she isn,t my fave just bcuz liking someone music doesn,t make have me an obsessive ego over their fave like you do. I just find it sad for people to attack artist who achieved more than they ever did in their youth

Respect each artists art or keep your opinions to yourself

Archived