💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madame X- Pride Vinyl limited edition

MessyTop

Featured Posts

Hades
17 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

That's good to know, and yeah I agree. I love Future though, but Quavo did not deserve to work with her. I can't stand him. Glad to hear Swae is a good guy, he is the only one on the record I know nothing about haha. 

Champagne Rose is by far the worst track Madonna has ever done IMO. And Quavo could've at least put her in more of the song. At least the other features Madonna has done are fairly good and actually give her a spot, especially in love with Soltera

Soltera is amazing. :applause: She should collab with the reggae guy who was featured at Chained to The Rhythm tbh. He'd fit Future way better.

Musicisfreedom
2 minutes ago, Hades said:

Soltera is amazing. :applause: She should collab with the reggae guy who was featured at Chained to The Rhythm tbh. He'd fit Future way better.

I agree, Future's instrumental is fantastic, as is Madonna in the song. The only thing I dislike is the obnoxious asf Quavo and how he has to shout after every line. Like... :saladga: you are not cool Quavo. 

And tbh, after Medellín and Soltera I am actually really looking forward to B*tch I'm Loca. 

Bitch I'm Madonna

Hades
39 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I agree, Future's instrumental is fantastic, as is Madonna in the song. The only thing I dislike is the obnoxious asf Quavo and how he has to shout after every line. Like... :saladga: you are not cool Quavo. 

And tbh, after Medellín and Soltera I am actually really looking forward to B*tch I'm Loca. 

BIL was described as suggestive and enticing.  The only track we have 0 clue about is ''Come Alive''. Maybe it's one of the fillers.:ohwell:

Musicisfreedom
18 minutes ago, Hades said:

BIL was described as suggestive and enticing.  The only track we have 0 clue about is ''Come Alive''. Maybe it's one of the fillers.:ohwell:

I'm so stoked to hear them all that's for sure!

Bitch I'm Madonna

Batwings

Is this available anywhere else besides her French store?

Snow
18 hours ago, Rock Jock said:

queerbaiting. thx :bye:

This about Madonna? Like for real?👀

Chromatislaps
20 hours ago, Hades said:

you mean one of the grandsons of Bob Marley: Skip Marley? 

tenor.gif?itemid=11691790

Hades
23 minutes ago, Flopplause said:

you mean one of the grandsons of Bob Marley: Skip Marley? 

tenor.gif?itemid=11691790

Yes. Excuse me i didn't remember his name but he was quite good on Chained To The Rhythm and way better than Quavflop.:laughga:

Archived