I’m ready 

997-AF93-F-539-A-4-C7-F-BDDA-52706187150

We can’t let this flop, we must make up for our past sins

FB680041-F2-B6-4496-AB6-B-E712-C90747-F0

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ELECTROHEART

The logo, the Disco Stick lamps, the concept... I'm quaking, can't wait to see what she does in this era :nooo:

LG6 = The Haus Of Gaga :nooo:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

weed

omgggggggggg!!!!! I'm a little less hyped w the fact that it's literally in her residency, and not 5th ave or rodeo drive lmaoo but baby steps!!! I hope it'll expand

the disco stick lights are KILLER omg reminds me of the DIY discostick I made in like 2009 following siresasa's tutorial :diane:

Stef

Is that a bag of balloons tied to the roof? Sis is coming for an eventful launch :applause:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Felixorfelicia
1 minute ago, Stef said:

Is that a bag of balloons tied to the roof? Sis is coming for an eventful launch :applause:

Disco balls, as a nod to het best selling single Disco Heaven 

Tease it to Jesus

HighwayGuy

This seems like it is going to be more than just a little make up launch and more of a huge haus of GAGA thing, but Gaga hasn’t really been GAGA for a while now...

surely this should suggest we should be getting new music soon? I’m ready for the 24th May :huntyga:

MaryJaneHolland

I'm really not excited for Haus Beauty at all :poot: I hope she serves a few looks at launches and probably a shoot, but that's about it :poot: 

Good luck with it :vegas:

AshIey

I feel like one of the few excited for this lol. But I love beauty and skincare, I can’t wait to see what kind of products they have. I hope it’s available at Sephora or Ulta so I can get my points. :gaycat:

Suspiria
13 minutes ago, HighwayGuy said:

This seems like it is going to be more than just a little make up launch and more of a huge haus of GAGA thing, but Gaga hasn’t really been GAGA for a while now...

I'm getting "pop up shop" vibes lol. The opposite of a huge launch...

The disco sticks and haus logo are cute but I hope this isn't just a nostalgia thing. 10 years into her career is not long enough to become a legacy act living off her past iconography. Give us something new.

Infinity Wave

Firts of all this could be literally for anything, I mean ok what else could she sell there but a "beauty products" denomination is nowhere to be seen for now, so every possibility is still open (don't wanna sound too delulu tho :bradley:)

Secondly, I'm VERY excited for Haus Beauty as long as it's gonna be available online everywhere in the world, it's gonna be mid range/cheap because I couldn't stand her getting into the business just for rich people, and as long as not only make up is released. 

So, I'd love a not-so-cheap skin care line, that's what I'd want from her and what I'd be very excites about!

Colourful

Angelm
7 minutes ago, HighwayGuy said:

surely this should suggest we should be getting new music soon? I’m ready for the 24th May :huntyga:

They are going to sell houses like the ones Gaga has, hence the name “HAUS of GAGA”  :poot:

Idk how they are going to fit a lot of these in that tiny store :huh:

dan-romanellis-house.jpg 

Damon

the fact that is clled haus of gaga makes me think we are getting more than make up :oprah:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Felixorfelicia

The designs...the packaging...the products omg can’t wait 

Tease it to Jesus

Archived