Regina George

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More
4 minutes ago, Vegas said:

I don't even undderstand what's happening now 

one day her fans are scared for her, the other day she's "happy and looking amazing"

fans are only scared for her incase the conservatorship stays in place as she is being controlled by her handlers.

fans are happy she is 'happy' and looks great as multiple members of her team are posting stories saying she is unstable and requires a conservatorship and not long ago they were saying she was on the 'brink of death'.

fans want britney to be free, happy and healthy.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Juanjo

I love her so much and I see that spark in her, but we can’t deny something’s off. All I ask that she finds inner peace, and happiness, and health. :heart:

KURUSHITOVSKA

She is so sweet, she doesn't deserve everthing she's facing ...

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

13 hours ago, ChromeAngel said:

This is so incredibly bazaar and serious and it’s a literal conspiracy coming true and yet it still feels like 99% of people don’t get how big of a deal this is, even with all this attention. Maybe it’s just hard to read people’s anger through text on the internet. Or maybe people are just used to crazy **** happening all the time that they’re desensitized to it. 

Does anyone else feel physically sick and scared and angry all at the same time? I’m questioning everything in my life, everything I know and believe in.... my mind has been all over the place these last few weeks. I’m not even a Britney stan. What’s happening. Am I being dramatic? 

People still think Britney is mentally ill and crazy.. this is why they dont have strong opinions on this situation and will believe anything that comes from her team and the media. Most people dont go on forums and see what her fans are exposing. But yes it is insane and I understand what you are saying I feel the same way but ive been feeling this way for Britney since 2008.

Biggest Fan

they look so beautiful and healthy together 🙌🏼💪🏾🥓👁

🤖

Archived