💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Halsey - Nightmare

Joshua James

Featured Posts

Jadeykins

this is the sort of thing i want to be popular...actually intelligent lyrics and epic visuals with lots of clever references to important things that might actually teach people some things 

also Debbie Harry....SLAY 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lifeasgeorge

omg I actually really love this  :giveup:  I hope she keeps moving in THIS direction because so far this and Without Me (and Strangers) are the first songs that actually got my attention from her 

am I gonna have to stan?? ugh that chorus  :pole:

live and let live

ELECTROHEART

Omg :diane: it's giving me everything, she slayed me again like she do with Strangers :nooo: I'm about to stan :diane:

I'm glad there are still artists making videos with quality and messages to give, and not crap with women twerking on top of cars and rappers with urban clothes :triggered:.

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Bloody hooker

The video is everything! :giveup:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

dit

Love the song. Reminds me of All The Things She Said by T.a.T.u but I'm not too keen on the mv. I felt like there were too many scenes and looks so it was not consistent. But great over all!

Joshua James
7 minutes ago, dit said:

Love the song. Reminds me of All The Things She Said by T.a.T.u but I'm not too keen on the mv. I felt like there were too many scenes and looks so it was not consistent. But great over all!

SAME AND I STILL STAN t.A.T.u. XD

WARHOL KIDS

Antoni

Incredible. See, this is what she has to do if she wants people to call her a rock star instead of a pop star. 

My name isn't Timmers

Princess Stache

Absolutely fantastic.  She's evolving so much as an artist and putting out her best work yet.  No matter what you think of her, you can't knock her for succeeding when she's putting out these great past few singles.

ObezyankaNol
36 minutes ago, dit said:

I was thinking the same! The chorus is a mix between E.T. by Katy Perry and All The Things She Said. 

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Damon

oh my GOD :nooo:

the video and the song are total serve, i didn't expect this level of slayage

the sound is really interesting  is like badlands and hfk mixed with yungblud

... and now i just sit in silence.

Tom Nook

I hope that third album is more like 11 Minutes and Nightmare and less like Without Me :giveup: Without Me felt more like HFK vibes anyways so I’m here for Rock-Sey

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Lady Adga
1 hour ago, dit said:

THIS :giveup:

Ryusei

A serve from the anti-pop queen :giveup: this album is gonna be so good omg

Musery

Archived