💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Robert Pattinson is the new Batman

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I believe Pattinson will do well. Cos you know what, Christopher Nolan, the director of the best Batman trilogy movies so far, trust him enough to star in his upcoming movie, which will be released before this Batman movie does. :shrug:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

People who think this is a bad idea obviously only know him from Twilight.

This man had proven his passion and talent in diverse arthouse films, he took on roles that explored more human emotions than many blockbuster actors did.

I mean when Ben Affleck was cast, people said he was too fat. Now that he's leaving the franchise, people already miss him and wished he would stay. Same about how they doubted Heath Ledger and he won an Oscar.

Warner Bros obviously auditioned him and gave him a screentest, as they did with Gaga and Bradley before A Star Is Born, sometimes the studios know best.

A Hybrid
On 5/17/2019 at 4:30 AM, jsn said:

What's even the point of recasting him and making a brand new movie if it won't be part of the other movies' universe?

Or maybe they're just saying that now and will bring him into the other movies if this one is well received...

That’s what we call a normal movie.

No family’s safe when I sashay

A Hybrid

I trust Matt Reeves. I’m sure Robert Pattinson will do a decent job, if Matt Reeves is okay with this casting then it’ll be great.

No family’s safe when I sashay

Archived