Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus
14 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

Please tell me that the full album doesn't sound like Party for one.ย 

I liked that song but got sick of it really really fast.

There are songs like Julien, Now That I Found You, No Drug Like Me and Too Much on her YouTube.ย 

Have a listen because they are superior to PFO.ย 

In my messy era.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

I have never been so hyped for an album in a long time.ย 

I just hope itโ€™s at least a bit successful commercially because I would love a Side B and another album! Sheโ€™s artistically so talented!

In my messy era.

weed

lowkey disappointed... she serves great pop bops but these are almost a little too trendy/current without adding anything new for me to enjoy.. idk only heard like 5 songs so we shall seeย 

bloody g

eh

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€

Itโ€™s better than Kiss but itโ€™s no Emotion. A lot of the songs just donโ€™t land completely

duckworth

i personally like it. it's not on the same lane as other pop releases (we probably know this already) but it's good. just don't expect emotion-levels of good, but it's near.ย 

robbiemalik

I enjoy half of the songs on the album. Wish she stuck with theย 70โ€™s inspired album she originally planned called ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 99 cent dreams

alextruper17
2 hours ago, robbiemalik said:

I enjoy half of the songs on the album. Wish she stuck with theย 70โ€™s inspired album she originally planned called ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 99 cent dreams

99 cent dreams is an unreleased album?

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

alextruper17

I'm nervous. For me, She set the bar too highย  with Emotion. Even Emotion Side B was amazing in my opinion.

I'm reading comments of people not liking it and it's getting me delusional

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

robbiemalik
4 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

99 cent dreams is an unreleased album?

She was planning doing a 70โ€™s album but was inspired into making Dedicated from her breakup with herย boyfriend.ย 

darkchylde

****, ive loved the ones that ive loved from it. apart from the singles, i think want you in my room is one of the best.

Archived