💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Black Mirror | Season 5 | OUT NOW

Loyalty

Featured Posts

Epione

I wonder how Interscope feels when they got a whole episode about their greediness. :flower:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudz Xinc

I never watched a single episode of this series :ladyhaha:

When is it going to end? I don't want it to get cancelled half way like The Gifted.

Look at those clowns

youandi
7 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

When is it going to end? I don't want it to get cancelled half way like The Gifted.

Well every episode is a different story so even if it does get cancelled, which it won't, you won't be left hanging for what happened next! Really good show, you should give it a go! 

Morphine Prince

Smithereens is my favorite! Liked the 3 episodes though. I NEED MORE. 

I hope they release more episodes this year. 

weed

I've only seen the Miley episode thus far but I'm lowkey disappointed... I feel like they used to be.. much more creative? storylines/settings I wouldn't have imagined, plot twists, etc. Maybe I'll get more of that with the other 2

I think Season 3 is their peak, all of them phenomenal imo

Loyalty
20 hours ago, Epione said:

I wonder how Interscope feels when they got a whole episode about their greediness. :flower:

Girl, every single record label be just as greedy as each other when the goal is to maximise profits :madge:

Guest Adarsh
20 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

Lol it’s not getting cancelled anytime soon, the gp is crazy after it.

Guest Adarsh
10 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

Girl, every single record label be just as greedy as each other when the goal is to maximise profits :madge:

My dog’s mom, who works as a guard dog at Interscope told me that this episode was definitely inspired by them. :gaysia:

Teal Ambition

Just finished the 3 episodes and I'm quite disappointed with this season. It's their weakest one so far. I feel as though something was missing but I can't pinpoint what :oprah: The Miley episode was probably my favourite but it felt like some teen movie :laughga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Magneto

Anybody found it suspicious how Ari tweeted about Miley's episode? 

Free my mind

Economy
On 6/7/2019 at 9:02 AM, RudzXinc said:

What @youandi said

Each episode is so unrelated it's not even the same cast (although a few actors re-appear in different episodes as a different character)

You could whatch the episodes backwards or randomly if u want. Makes no difference

Economy
On 6/7/2019 at 10:35 PM, neptugne said:

I've only seen the Miley episode thus far but I'm lowkey disappointed... I feel like they used to be.. much more creative? storylines/settings I wouldn't have imagined, plot twists, etc. Maybe I'll get more of that with the other 2

I think Season 3 is their peak, all of them phenomenal imo

I liked season 4 the most although other seasons had amazing episodes I lived too

Rudz Xinc
7 minutes ago, Economy said:

What @youandi said

Each episode is so unrelated it's not even the same cast (although a few actors re-appear in different episodes as a different character)

You could whatch the episodes backwards or randomly if u want. Makes no difference

I've watched few episodes. Some of them are pretty boring. Some are great.

Look at those clowns

Hurem
On 6/7/2019 at 9:45 AM, FentyGa said:

yeah i think it was based around FreeBritney, especially since Miley supports the movement

i lowkey feel like the episode was aimed at britney with the mention of the contract breach and stuff. almost telling her hey britney, you can get out of this

The episode was shot long before FreeBritney was a thing.

Archived