⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
opinion

LG5 = LG6

Schizophonic
58 minutes ago, mauvais said:

Yesterday was actually quite stormy! I know people will look at the forecast and think 'girl, it was 67 degrees' but if there were ever a day to wear a coat in LA (okay, maybe not a massive coat), yesterday was the day.  Early summer in LA is the best because the weather is usually overcast and rainy.  We call it June Gloom and it's a very specific regional weather pattern. 

Obviously, this doesn't detract from the theory because weird weather patterns are kinda significant. 

well she´s not known for beeing dressed for the weather. mrs fishnets and bra in december had most likely something to say or to express with that outfit. but especially the shoes, the roots and the location are more than proof that there is something going on and she is okay with us knowing about that.

• Like 2

Abigail

also speaking to the idea that this look was “planned”, I find it interesting that there seems to be only one paparazzi present, almost as if he was tipped to purposefully take pics of Gaga to create excitement and speculation!! :ohwell:

mauvais

🍒

Edited by mauvais
  • Thanks 1

Schizophonic
12 minutes ago, mauvais said:

Oh, he was absolutely tipped off. If you look at the FIA photoshelter, not only were these photos exclusives but they've had the exclusive on every single photo of her in LA after the Academy Awards.

Just ctrl+F Gaga on this site https://fia.photoshelter.com/gallery-list *X files music*

hiding for almost 3 months completly and getting caught by the same paparazi agency A) holding a big banter of your new brand and B) leaving a videoset is more than suspicious.

Inferno
On 5/14/2019 at 3:11 PM, Cody James said:

This is AMAZING. The only thing that doesn’t make sense is why she would not officially state this theory exists so we can find these easter eggs with confidence like Taylor Swift does so the hype can bloom. I will hang on tight for this theory though! Makes total sense!

For conversations sake, if this theory has any truth to it, she wouldn't officially give it credibility because shes been there done that with us in the past and learned her lesson lol you can't give monsters a crumb because they'll want a feast and then throw a tantrum when they don't get it. Its beneficial for her to just keep it to herself and release.

• Like 1

AJRocketMan
10 minutes ago, nath4gaga said:

I am SHOOK. Any new developments since?

No, because this theory is bullshit and doesn’t exist.

• Sad 1

OMonster
19 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

No, because this theory is bullshit and doesn’t exist.

Wow - was this necessary? :messga:

Who knows if it's true or not. It's just a theory!

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 3

johnkid

i emailed myself a reminder to check up on this theory because I loved it so much :vegas:

I guess this sort of panned out - as chromatica is about the chaotic/traumatic events in her life