Jump to content
Stefani Tee
opinion

LG5 = LG6

Featured Posts

OMonster
9 hours ago, Abigail said:

First of all this theory is absolutely amazing.

second of all, going with the actual physical interpretation of butterflies in fashion, we should also pay attention to her SAG award earrings

Described as “soft silk-like butterfly wings in motion” maybe they are purposeful...idk just a thought!

You're right - I thought people would call it a reach, but the butterfly imagery has been in place for awhile to be honest. 

During JWT, she wore this ring a few times whilst (allegedly) recording new music:

DN77BcOWAAAKmFJ.jpgDON9u84XcAEwdp4.jpg

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Infinity Wave

Stop giving the poor sis @OMonster "shook" reactions, those do not reward her terrific job with this theory :diane:

Sis you got me even more excited for LG6! :bradley:

Colourful
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tyler1992
6 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

Stop giving the poor sis @OMonster "shook" reactions, those do not reward her terrific job with this theory :diane:

Sis you got me even more excited for LG6! :bradley:

but @OMonster shook me to my core and I am currently in the corner shaking in the fetal position after reading that Masterclass of a fan theory 

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bornthispunk

i don't think an original LG5 even exist, she worked on only 8 tracks with RedOne. one of them being Angel Down.

Edited by bornthispunk

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShayCristoforo

I love this kind of high concept. And I do expect a return to darker rock/electronic themes.
Also you're a gift to this forum that often struggles with... um... rhetoric  lol  :ohwell:

Ich schleiban austa be clair
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
OMonster

Update: 

It has been confirmed that Rami Yacoub (Max Martin, RedOne collaborator) is working on LG6. 

As I noted in this thread, RedOne worked with Gaga on LG5s 'original' concept which is evidenced to have been based around Chaos Theory. 

Perhaps Gaga is working with Rami and RedOne (who are both in LA) to return to their earlier concepts, modernising them in the process. 

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 2
  • Love 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Schizophonic

i´m trying to find the interview by the band little mix. they were supposed to call their album "the storm" and had a very weird answer why they could not use that name in the end. something labelpolitics.

would make sense if gaga blocked somehow that concept intern.

  • Shook 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jadeykins
4 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

i´m trying to find the interview by the band little mix. they were supposed to call their album "the storm" and had a very weird answer why they could not use that name in the end. something labelpolitics.

would make sense if gaga blocked somehow that concept intern.

that's weird!

would be more suspicious if they were signed to the same record label though!! 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Schizophonic
2 minutes ago, Jadeykins said:

that's weird!

would be more suspicious if they were signed to the same record label though!! 

i remember there was a discussion back then when britney released the "circus" album and the band take that released an album with the same name on the same date and someone back then already said that at least the big bosses have some information to avoid such things.

  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jadeykins
9 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

i remember there was a discussion back then when britney released the "circus" album and the band take that released an album with the same name on the same date and someone back then already said that at least the big bosses have some information to avoid such things.

Lady gaga: The storm 

it's coming!

happy bob's burgers GIF

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
OMonster
2 hours ago, MrGreen said:

@OMonster

She's preparing for a "storm" :firega:

 

Wow... this is definitely pretty telling. 

Whether it's a look in itself or a cover-up, it's interesting how this was all deliberately staged. 

The way she's posing, the way the paparazzi were even present, her overall attitude and image... this was definitely an intentional moment. But why? 

There's also the fact that it's almost summer and she was in Hollywood... so a large coat was definitely not needed. 

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
mauvais
49 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Wow... this is definitely pretty telling. 

Whether it's a look in itself or a cover-up, it's interesting how this was all deliberately staged. 

The way she's posing, the way the paparazzi were even present, her overall attitude and image... this was definitely an intentional moment. But why? 

There's also the fact that it's almost summer and she was in Hollywood... so a large coat was definitely not needed. 

Yesterday was actually quite stormy! I know people will look at the forecast and think 'girl, it was 67 degrees' but if there were ever a day to wear a coat in LA (okay, maybe not a massive coat), yesterday was the day.  Early summer in LA is the best because the weather is usually overcast and rainy.  We call it June Gloom and it's a very specific regional weather pattern. 

Obviously, this doesn't detract from the theory because weird weather patterns are kinda significant. 

Edited by mauvais

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...