Stefani Tee
opinion

LG5 = LG6

Featured Posts

imitalian

Just one thing. How does it connect with the "water" theme? Many producers used a lot of water/waves/mermaid/octupus emojis when talked about LG6 if I'm not wrong:oprah:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2School4Cool

Wow, this is incredibly well thought out! I seriously can’t wait for LG6, whether this is all true or not.

I feel invincible with my headphones on...
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

OMonster
3 hours ago, imitalian said:

Just one thing. How does it connect with the "water" theme? Many producers used a lot of water/waves/mermaid/octupus emojis when talked about LG6 if I'm not wrong:oprah:

What if the water is linked to storms / stormy seas? That would link to the idea of the butterfly effect and hurricanes... and by extension, the 'wind' and umbrellas at the Met.

Gaga also put this on her Instagram if you remember: 

Spoiler

At the time, she was in Northwest Oregon... where she also uploaded these images of herself in a storm:

Spoiler

What's interesting about this is that she was working on music at the time. If my theory is correct, she would've definitely had chaos theory on her mind - perhaps explaining these images, which we all felt were cryptic.

:shrug:

Edited by OMonster
subtext / fantasy
  • Shook 5

Zorrotek

Also, Frankenstein was a rumored song on LG5 right? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR3mXnlArFwLBPo4QriLX

This Eli photo gives off that vibe - i know im reaching, but yeah, 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSO-JcoNwJuj8U4UAycqVG

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 3

Bloody Matt
58 minutes ago, OMonster said:

What if the water is linked to storms / stormy seas? That would link to the idea of the butterfly effect and hurricanes... and by extension, the 'wind' and umbrellas at the Met.

Gaga also put this on her Instagram if you remember: 

At the time, she was in Northwest Oregon... where she also uploaded these images of herself in a storm:

Reveal hidden contents

What's interesting about this is that she was working on music at the time. If my theory is correct, she would've definitely had chaos theory on her mind - perhaps explaining these images, which we all felt were cryptic.

:shrug:

Just to add some “noise” to the “rumor”, if you go see under Bloodpop’s last IG post, there’s a comment by Burns (NOT confirmed producer though) that reads “#LG6️“ with the rain+umbrella emoji :rip: watch this all be just a coincidence 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2

ice bear

this may end up in "TS7 is the original TS6 and being the real sucessor to 1989 it sure as hell will have a smasher lead single" trauma :awkney:

ice bear coolest bear // adopt a kitty

mauvais

Wonderful post, @OMonster! Illustrating the unbroken chain of events from ARTPOP to the present is very convincing. If she's not thinking about deterministic chaos, I genuinely hope she incorporates the concept and other related concepts in her life and art. I mean, I am literally a fatalist, a hard incompatibilist actually, so I am biased, but determinism structures my world view and studying these concepts gave me a lot of peace.

I also try to incorporate the concept of Nietzschean affirmation into my ways of thinking, which I guess is like... just f*cking embracing 'the butterfly effect.' Nietzsche wrote, "If we affirm one single moment, we thus affirm not only ourselves but all existence. For nothing is self-sufficient, neither in us ourselves nor in things; and if our soul has trembled with happiness and sounded like a harp string just once, all eternity was needed to produce this one event—and in this single moment of affirmation all eternity was called good, redeemed, justified, and affirmed."

I can't believe I'm that b*tch applying Nietzschean philosophy to Gaga (though I do I feel like she would be into it) but as someone who 'affirmed' the last five years of her career, maybe her entire career, the moment she won that Oscar, I'd love to know more about her interpretation of fate and finding meaning and purpose from supposed chaos.

• Like 2

mauvais
13 minutes ago, LanaDelGrant said:

this may end up in "TS7 is the original TS6 and being the real sucessor to 1989 it sure as hell will have a smasher lead single" trauma :awkney:

Swift fans were still proclaiming 'TS7 is the original TS6' after  ME! flopped. I expect the same from LMs, original LG5 is GGD's white whale. 

VenusHooker

:duck:

Beto Garzilazo 👽 Se habla español 🗣️

finneas

hadn't noticed the butterfly in her necklace :giveup:this bitch ain't playing

... and now i just sit in silence.
  • Like 1

Joshie S

I feel so sorry for some fans when all of what you mentioned just goes unnoticed and missed.

As I was reading, I totally agree with 100% of everything you said, and it is all extremely possible. I honestly thought this was all just common knowledge in the fan base but I'm slowly coming to realise that some fans just 1. don't get Gaga. 2. Miss the points of everything she does. 3. miss interpret things she says.

Thank you for putting all of what you said into words people will understand, because I know, understanding what Gaga is all about, that this is all so exciting.. and others deserve to be included, even though they don't understand or just think its a fan theory.

I believe much of what you're saying is true and really happened.

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • YAAAS 1

Vitleysingur

I mean she hasn't been this cryptic for years. Everything coming after ARTPOP seems so random. :trollga:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Angelm

tenor.gif?itemid=4444762

This makes me wanna CRY omg :bradley: Just thinking about it.

You cracked the code (and my head), I just HOPE this is the time that a theory becomes reality, I can already imagine the visuals in my head, stunning :diane:

If this is the case, I’m okay with her taking the time she needs, #LG6 is really being set up to be THE LEGENDARY album and the iconic return of Gaga, this era could really be the final jewel to her crown, this would place her into literal legendary status.

Gaga has gone through a lot in her career, I think she’s able to do pull off all of this, it’s like all the stars are aligned, back then, this could be seen as pretentious, she needed more time and experiences to make this cohesive, now, with her recent rise and success, she has everything in hand to make this possible.

I’m glad she didn’t listened to us and didn’t rushed everything, i’m also kinda a lot of things didn’t went as planned, Gaga’s current success wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for a lot of things, without the ending of BTW era, we wouldn’t have; ARTPOP, without the mess, we wouldn’t have; the disaster, without that, we wouldn’t have; Tony and C2C, without that, we wouldn’t have; her vocals improving, Bradley having an eye on her for ASIB, without that, we wouldn’t have; Joanne, the Super Bowl, ASIB green light for filming, without Gaga taking notes and her time; we wouldn’t have the huge industry monster Gaga IS today, the Oscar, the Grammys, the critical acclaim, the commercial success, everything it’s like the BUTTERFLY EFFECT :cryga: one small thing changes everything.

Again, just thinking about this makes we wanna cry, it’s like when you feel the tears wanting to come out from your eyes (I remember Gaga explained this feeling somewhere, but I don’t remember when was it).

Now... let’s pray sisters, #LG6 will be here, and we are not ready, NOT!

tenor.gif?itemid=9960122 

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1