💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zara Larsson exposes James Charles for DMing her BF

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Ryusei
Just now, shoful said:

Who is this person and whats happening?? I’m assuming something bugger happened than this straight bf dming episode

he got roasted for the predator and overall gross person he is. 

Even the title is iconic. Tati did THAT 

Musery

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ElectricKing

what is wrong with this person.

he needs help - he's giving gay people a bad name too.

never me or any of my friends have ever tried to seduce a straight person. it's nonsensical and very ignorant.

Kimmo

58 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

never me or any of my friends have ever tried to seduce a straight person. it's nonsensical and very ignorant.

Apparently Chris Crocker is defending him by saying that is just normal for gay people to do this things ....

D1-EE3-A3-F-FA57-44-B8-AFD6-73-F2-DD3-FE

https://www.facebook.com/ChrisCrockerOFFICIAL/videos/430422241066800?metadata=OMWDBxuWb1XGkjD1hveVLxxlrHqdDUpqhFIl6ElZyLweTtpds6jG2Sw0pkcrp9ZRYYQ0c9Hmkjge5DZzbBGuXEy3JsdNGENH+kCTV7em8K82bt3UA/a5txqq+gk=&sfns=mo

Hottie Detector

Eido
11 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

So many people to cancel today... :ohwell:

Miracle
9 minutes ago, Eido said:

So many people to cancel today... :ohwell:

James Charles situation is ****ed up but hitting on a straight guy is something you'll encounter in your life. Even if you know they are straight you'll probably find yourself telling a straight guy your feelings or desires in hope of getting the straight guy attention. Which, by the way, a lot of straight guys LOVE receiving attention from gay people and playing with them. 

It's funny to me how this is called predatory behavior etc. Hitting up on an straight guy with a girlfriend is not cool, but let's not act like you most gays have been messaged by a "straight guy looking for fun" and didn't care she had a girlfriend

ice bear
2 hours ago, Kimmo said:

The Swedish Kween of Pop 

tove+lo+smile+live+gif.gif

ice heard one side from above

theahsfan
6 minutes ago, Miracle said:

James Charles situation is ****ed up but hitting on a straight guy is something you'll encounter in your life. Even if you know they are straight you'll probably find yourself telling a straight guy your feelings or desires in hope of getting the straight guy attention. Which, by the way, a lot of straight guys LOVE receiving attention from gay people and playing with them. 

It's funny to me how this is called predatory behavior etc. Hitting up on an straight guy with a girlfriend is not cool, but let's not act like you most gays have been messaged by a "straight guy looking for fun" and didn't care she had a girlfriend

People only care because they find James annoying 

Miracle
1 hour ago, PinkPop said:

Well, it actually makes sense when those straight guys are playing with you and all of your encounters are full of sexual innuendos 

It's a shame we're blaming gay people for telling a straight guy he's hot or trying to hit him up. James Charles is trash but hitting up can easily mean a normal conversations that would end in him asking to meet because he's cute. We don't know the background about the story, but we know the guy who met with him for coffee asked him on a date for drinking coffee out of nowhere. If a straight guy I liked asked for me a date I would definitely get excited

P. S: there's about two threads every week about gays having a crush on straight people and trying to take things further cause the situation might make them think that's leading to something else. Let's report of all them to the authorities and call them sexual predators

ice bear

Zara is as bad tbh

proudly admitted to be a "man-hater"

ice heard one side from above

Gohan
20 minutes ago, Miracle said:

What if he was a straight man chasing after every walking woman that says no to him

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Antoni

All of this drama is so validating. It's good to know I've been right about him. I've literally never liked him.

My name isn't Timmers

Defmix100
28 minutes ago, LanaDelGrant said:

Zara is as bad tbh

proudly admitted to be a "man-hater"

what did she say?

Archived