💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Singer refused liver transplant, feared gay donor

LateToCult

Featured Posts

JudasJustDance
13 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

i was ready to make a mexican joke but i think we're a bit too sensitive for that :ally:

say it gurl:ally:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miracle
7 minutes ago, lifeasgeorge said:

can't say I'm surprised. hispanic culture is very misogynistic/homophobic  :madge:  all my uncles think the same way. 

Glad we have Latino artists like Bad Bunny, J Balvin, and Pablo Vittar that are helping to break those gender norms 

Bad-Bunny-Defies-Gender-Norms-Latin-Bill

I remember seeing this photo of Bad Bunny at the Latin Billboard Awards with his nails done and wearing these feminine colors (which I know isn't super groundbreaking to us) but in Hispanic culture, it's a pretty big deal  :applause:

The fact that you put Bad Bunny and J.Balvin next to a drag queen when talking about breaking gender stereotypes is...something 

lifeasgeorge
2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

The fact that you put Bad Bunny and J.Balvin next to a drag queen when talking about breaking gender stereotypes is...something 

I don't see an issue with that? They are all helping break the norm in different ways and I appreciate that. They are 3 of the biggest names in Latin pop culture that are pushing boundaries, I didn't say that all three are equally breaking gender stereotypes. 

live and let live

HotLikeMexico
36 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

According to El Universal, ranchera music icon Vicente Fernández refused a medically necessary liver transplant for fear of receiving the donor organ of a “homosexual or drug addict.” In an interview, Fernández explained that he ceased touring in 2012 after doctors found a cancerous lump in his liver while at his Houston stop. “They wanted to give me some other cabrón’s liver, and I told them ‘I’m not going to sleep next to my wife with another dude’s liver,’” the singer said.  “I don’t even know if he was gay or a drug addict,” he added.

I showed my mom this and she said “Entre mas viejos mas pendejos.”  :air:

BRUH THE LAST BIT. IM DEAD!

Mi madre said the exact same thing. I grew up listening to Vicente sooo this is super disappointing to hear from him. 

LateToCult
11 minutes ago, Miracle said:

With this same logic you can say something like “the fact that you put a drag queen next to a trans woman who was elected into office and will help make a political difference when talking about breaking gender stereotypes is...something”

Many parts of the world are not as accepting because of conservative values so this is actually something noteworthy.

HotLikeMexico
18 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Girl... it ain’t that deep. People like to get mad over nothing. 

ELECTROHEART

Ay señor ya sientese :fail:

Is well known his son Alejandro Fernåndez is so gay, he was seen several times in gay clubs and there's a rumour that  he was hospitalized back in the 90s because of an an4l tear :ladyhaha:.

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Oriane

Natural selection at its best

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

LaLuna

I'd love to make a flamebait-y comment but I'll just say this:

Idiot :triggered:

Knife

Meanwhile there are disadvantaged people truly in need of organ transplants and can’t afford them or won’t get them in time. The idiocy. :oprah:

Archived