OG Gaga Stan
1 hour ago, jsn said:

it's time we break out the guillotine

Yas.

DZpBImKX0AI5Y6i.jpg

• Love 1

ZacharyMark
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

Democrats have been pressuring Trump (who they claim to be unhinged crazy person) to go to war and kill more people but they are offended that Trump laughed at this?

Can you for once just call this out as it is? You really don't have to bring up whataboutism just to make Trump seem sane... And if you insist on ignoring the militia just reported as well as the hate crimes Trump has awakened, then it's pretty hypocritical knowing that you're trying to bring up cases of people dying. We ALL know what Trump is doing. War is much different than blowing dog whistles at vigilantes in this country.

• Thanks 2

hankhatesyouall
2 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Honestly I will never respect anyone who supports this man. Hillary was right in calling them deplorable. It's sickening what they cheer on. 

The thing is, none of them need your respect :ladyhaha:

hankhatesyouall
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

Im talking about the Democrats pressuring Trump to go to war with Syria, Venezuela, and many other countries. Im also talking about Democrats voting for Hilary Clinton who has a 3 decade of war criminal that she is proud of and promised more of if she wins. She funded our terrorists and rigged out election to put our terrorists in office.  Lets not mention Obama drone strikes and how he created even more wars than Bush but they only get offended when Trump kills us. Democrats and the Media are connected to the military industrial complex who push this agenda and people know it yet they still vote for it.

:kiss:

• Thanks 1

Faysalaaa
Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Can you for once just call this out as it is? You really don't have to bring up whataboutism just to make Trump seem sane... And if you insist on ignoring the militia just reported as well as the hate crimes Trump has awakened, then it's pretty hypocritical knowing that you're trying to bring up cases of people dying. We ALL know what Trump is doing. War is much different than blowing dog whistles at vigilantes in this country.

Im not using whataboutism, im simply calling people out for only caring about crimes when Trump does it. Im calling people out for cherry picking what crimes they want to oppose based on political gain. Im telling people to call out all criminals, not only Trump and to oppose all wars, not only when Trump does it. Im do not fight democrats or republicans, I fight the system that controls all these people. This is not whataboutism!

I have no idea how you think any of what I say makes Trump look good or sane lol but as usual, you never reply back, you always want to say whatever you want and ignore the argument.

Edited by Faysalaaa

Maleficent

The double standard when it comes to trump is absurd. So is the way the media is reporting this. The headline makes it sound like Trump went "HAHAHA SHOOT THE   IMMIGRANTS"... This is why dems are losing credibility--they sound just has insane and annoying as him 

I'm not a witch, I'm a love technician

KatieJudasGaga4
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

The thing is, none of them need your respect :ladyhaha:

The thing is, no one needed this comment :ladyhaha:

Edited by KatieJudasGaga4
My Holy Trinity: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah Carey
  • Thanks 5

Varys
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

The thing is, no one needed this comment :ladyhaha:

Oh no :saladga:

81e.gif

Edited by Varys
  • Like 4

thewho
4 hours ago, Delusional Aura said:

I'm sorry but i also did laugh though. I'm such a horrible person :selena:

There is LITERALLY nothing funny about it. You are not horrible, just painfully ignorant. :vegas: