Jump to content
Gaga Daily Youtube
politics

Trump laughs about shooting immigrants

Featured Posts

likeitrough
9 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Is it just me or does the background look fake?

its the horrible lighting. there's that video of trump shouting "turn those lights off". i guess it hates being lit from the front.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa
Posted (edited)

Democrats have been pressuring Trump (who they claim to be unhinged crazy person) to go to war and kill more people but they are offended that Trump laughed at this?

Edited by Faysalaaa

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
imnotyourbabe10
Posted (edited)

Just because it doesn't look like Mussolini doesn't mean it isn't Fascism, Murica!

fascism-50-728.jpg

Citation from Dr. Lawrence Britt (2003) -- since people can't seem to cite their sources with knowledge at their fingertips --  https://ratical.org/ratville/CAH/fasci14chars.html 

And, oh, how late stage capitalism has everyone ensnared to the point of complacency and complicit behavior. 

I'm starting to think our contribution to Earth's climate change is Mother Earth's  reaction to how sh!tty human beings are.  Thank you Mother Earth, for taking better care of yourself in the long run by wiping the human species out (wish I could help expedite the process without the expense of your health).

Edited by imnotyourbabe10
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick

What a p.o.s. :fthis: 🇵🇷

I don't need you to respect me, I respect me. I don't need you to love me, I love me.
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa
3 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Just because it doesn't look like Mussolini doesn't mean it isn't Fascism, Murica!

fascism-50-728.jpg

Citation from Dr. Lawrence Britt (2003) -- since people can't seem to cite their sources with knowledge at their fingertips --  https://ratical.org/ratville/CAH/fasci14chars.html 

And, oh, how late stage capitalism has everyone ensnared to the point of complacency and complicit behavior. 

I'm starting to think our contribution to Earth's climate change is Mother Earth's  reaction to how sh!tty human beings are.  Thank you Mother Earth, for taking better care of yourself in the long run by wiping the human species out (wish I could help expedite the process without the expense of your health).

This applies to every president in American history. I agree this is Trump, but id appreciate it if you called the others this even when it does not politically benefit you to do so.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morphine Prince
6 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Democrats have been pressuring Trump (who they claim to be unhinged crazy person) to go to war and kill more people but they are offended that Trump laughed at this?

Democrats will march in the street with the hijab picture and protest the Muslim ban but they will support and vote for killing these Muslims they claim to protect.

Hypocrisy this is about them using minorities to benefit politically, its not really about Muslims or immigrants.

What on Earth are you talking about? 

For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
imnotyourbabe10
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

This applies to every president in American history. I agree this is Trump, but id appreciate it if you called the others this even when it does not politically benefit you to do so. 

You are absolutely right! My apologies for not indicting them.  It's sometimes hard to get the full radical viewpoint across in an often neoliberal space.  In solidarity, comrade (if you identify as such!)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
30 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

I'm sorry but i also did laugh though. I'm such a horrible person :selena:

you can do better GIF by VH1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

What on Earth are you talking about? 

Im talking about the Democrats pressuring Trump to go to war with Syria, Venezuela, and many other countries. Im also talking about Democrats voting for Hilary Clinton who has a 3 decade of war criminal that she is proud of and promised more of if she wins. She funded our terrorists and rigged out election to put our terrorists in office.  Lets not mention Obama drone strikes and how he created even more wars than Bush but they only get offended when Trump kills us. Democrats and the Media are connected to the military industrial complex who push this agenda and people know it yet they still vote for it.

Edited by Faysalaaa

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa
4 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

You are absolutely right! My apologies for not indicting them.  It's sometimes hard to get the full radical viewpoint across in an often neoliberal space.  In solidarity, comrade (if you identify as such!)

Thank you! you did not have to include them, this topic was about Trump. I just wanted to give my comment because it seems like everyone cares when Trump kills us, but they dont care if their political party kills us.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

Im talking about the Democrats pressuring Trump to go to war with Syria, Venezuela, and many other countries. Im also talking about Democrats voting for Hilary Clinton who has a 3 decade of war criminal that she is proud of and promised more of if she wins. She funded our terrorists and rigged out election to put our terrorists in office.  Lets not mention Obama drone strikes and how he created even more wars than Bush but they only get offended when Trump kills us.

That is fair criticism but the whataboutism is insulting considering this topic is about immigrants being dehumanized. 

For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

That is fair criticism but the whataboutism is insulting considering this topic is about immigrants being dehumanized. 

Thats true, im sorry but sometimes I just get very sensitive when I see things like this. I hate seeing people oppose immoral crimes and wars only when Trump does it. I hate Trump this is not about him.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lion Heart

The thing is, a few weeks ago they arrested a rouge militia group whose own members asked why they couldn't just shoot those immigrants. It honestly sounds like he's giving someone a nod or permission to do it. What if someone actually does it? 

 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

HOW TEH FCKU ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...
1111