Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone Feeling Less Hopeful About LG6?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

It feels like it's literally never coming

At the end of 2017 I thought a single was imminent and would come in January 2018

and then in early-mid 2018, I was sure a single would be released either around Summer or in September/October, before Enigma. Wrong

That didn't happen, so then I thought it would definitely come on Enigma opening night. Wrong again

Then I thought she'd definitely release it after the Oscars. Wrong yet again

And then I thought it had to be at the end of April or May 3rd.... wrong again :icega:

--

It feels like Gaga is wasting the best opportunities to drop it, it's really decreasing the hype although I'm definitely still hyped, and I'm starting to feel like it's gonna come much later in the year

Although I think the most optimistic view would be Haus Beauty in May and then single towards the end of June and album in August maybe?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

It feels like it's literally never coming

At the end of 2017 I thought a single was imminent and would come in January 2019

and then in early-mid 2018, I was sure a single would be released either around Summer or in September/October, before Enigma. Wrong

That didn't happen, so then I thought it would definitely come on Enigma opening night. Wrong again

Then I thought she'd definitely release it after the Oscars. Wrong yet again

And then I thought it had to be at the end of April or May 3rd.... wrong again :icega:

--

It feels like Gaga is wasting the best opportunities to drop it, it's really decreasing the hype although I'm definitely still hyped, and I'm starting to feel like it's gonna come much later in the year

Although I think the most optimistic view would be Haus Beauty in May and then single towards the end of June and album in August maybe?

I almost didn't recognize you without your iconique avi :kiss:

I'm actually really bummed too. I personally thought she really missed an opportunity to drop the single or perform tonight. Like....CHER.....really?!

I'm also DYING for new beats. Like com'on Gagz we been teased for so long. Hopefully before Enigma starts back up but probably not. 

Hey, at least we're not being hypeT by more Eli pics. I'm STILL seething that those were LITERALLY for.....nothing. :messga:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

theahsfan
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Y'all just need to be patient.

I have been very very patient sis:bradley:

thatsmoneyhoney
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

Y'all just need to be patient.

@oko teas

free my mind

FATCAT
Just now, theahsfan said:

I have been very very patient sis

Gaga always takes years in between her major releases, patience would be not expecting the album until late 2019. With ASIB there was a chance that it could be 2020.

Purr more, hiss less.

3 year album cycles are commonplace. In that 3 years other than just the album Joanne we've got, several music videos, a promo single and an entire album for ASIB. We've had 3 full on live music productions(Enigma, JWT, Coachella), 4 if you want to count the superbowl, performances at every major awards show, a lyric video, covers, and a remix of the album's title track. On top of all that music activity she was the breakout star of the entire ****ing film industry this past year. Y'all make threads like these then act surprised when she posts that her fans make her depressed. :awkney:

LordEnigma

You just need to not look deep into everything...

She already mentioned it two months ago - she’s working on it. Let her be.

holy scheisse

The common thread in ur complaints is that you THOUGHT wrong lol just drop those expectations plz, Gaga has never been predictable with releases throughout her whole career. Face it y'all were not gonna see it coming til it's coming 

Gracious Gaga

Because it is never coming.  I told y’all this last year.  There is NO LG6 !!!!  Gaga is an ACTRESS now.  No more music unless it is jazz or covers / tributes 

♥ Kindness Police.

GhettoFabulous

Just be patient. :laughga: her teasing and leaving didn’t help either I won’t lie it kinda killed my hype but literally it’s still early let’s just wait a little longer before we “lose hope” lol 

hamster11

I honestly think it will come in 2020 all along even when she said she was pregnant with LG6.

mauvais

Stressing about new music is masochistic. If tonight indicated anything, people love her and it will all be alright :hug:

Archived