Anyone Feeling Less Hopeful About LG6?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
illySpencer
1 hour ago, theahsfan said:

You say that like I’m not letting “GaGa” have control over her releases and what I say actually makes a difference.

It’s my opinion, you literally attack GaGa 24/7, please just get over it already. 

And you, you are rude and you attack every people who is not agree with you. You are acting like a child who doesn’t have what he wants. 

Spoiler alert, you are not the chief here and we have the right to think differently than you. 

Like a said, just disconnect from twitter and com back when GaGa will announce her new era. Jut be patient and wait like the rest of us. Complaining every time will make not drop the album faster. 

tarose0409

I have no idea when the album will come, but I do believe it will be this year. And we have gotten some kind of confirmation from a close friend of Gaga's recently when Mark Ronson did that live stream and said that he hasn't been on LG6 or heard it, but everyone that he's talked to has said it's amazing! So something is there, just still needs lots of work I assume. 

Here's a clip of what I'm referring to, can't remember exactly when it was but within the past couple of weeks:

fluidcarebear

In reference to all the “missed opportunities “ comments. It’s obvious that Gaga can create whatever opportunity she wants. Most artists depend on events with lots of press or talk shows to share upcoming projects. Gaga can create these moments in different ways. She can begin the hype with an event like the Met, allow people to spend time with it and use it to build momentum to the next moment/event she has planned. This marketing strategy is really smart. It’s slow and steady steam building to something very big! When #lg6 sees the light of day it will be very impactful. 

Also, I truly believe it will be a surprise..

AJRocketMan
4 hours ago, uo111 said:

We got Joanne in 2016, and ASIB (album + movie) in 2018. If LG6 does, in fact, come out this year, that is BLAZING fast for someone who cares about and makes her own work. It’s also a shorter album cycle than we have EVER gotten before from her. If that’s too slow for you, then have you considered that maybe Gaga isn’t the artist for you. I think there is another artist right now that releases an album every six months or so, that might satiate you.

Not at all. You do realize A Star Is Born music was made back in early 2017, right? It was only released in late 2018, almost two years after it was made. And the movie was planned on coming out back in May, but was pushed back to October.

Gaga and DJ White Shadow started working on LG6 back in late 2017. The music from those sessions was scrapped in favor of a new direction with Boys Noize. They even made tweets and Instagram posts and videos and stories about each other. It’s been in the making for awhile now.

To say “that is BLAZING fast for someone who cares about and makes her own work” and “It’s also a shorter album cycle than we have EVER gotten before from her” is inaccurate and delusional. She released The Fame Monster just one year after The Fame and she released Born This Way just a year and a half after The Fame Monster. She can work fast if she wants to. If you are truly inspired and determined to make your ideas come to life, then art can come out blazing fast, if the artist is devoted enough to make it happen. I am an artist myself. Some work super fast. Others work super slow.

Born Brave

What I personally can't stand is this notion that people on here manifest regarding other artists and their releases. "she cant release and compete with Taylor". "She cant release and compete with Adele". Fans that do this frame the argument from a mindset of "Oh no Gaga isn't good enough or big enough" and "That hit bop with a number 1 means everything". 

Well, you know what, Gaga probably doesn't care about your ego needing HER to do well for you to do well mentally. And I strongly urge you to seek mental health support if this is really that important to you. And yeah- there's several of you this way on this site and it's laughable to me at 30 years old. 

uo111
1 hour ago, AJRocketMan said:

Not at all. You do realize A Star Is Born music was made back in early 2017, right? It was only released in late 2018, almost two years after it was made. And the movie was planned on coming out back in May, but was pushed back to October.

Gaga and DJ White Shadow started working on LG6 back in late 2017. The music from those sessions was scrapped in favor of a new direction with Boys Noize. They even made tweets and Instagram posts and videos and stories about each other. It’s been in the making for awhile now.

To say “that is BLAZING fast for someone who cares about and makes her own work” and “It’s also a shorter album cycle than we have EVER gotten before from her” is inaccurate and delusional. She released The Fame Monster just one year after The Fame and she released Born This Way just a year and a half after The Fame Monster. She can work fast if she wants to. If you are truly inspired and determined to make your ideas come to life, then art can come out blazing fast, if the artist is devoted enough to make it happen. I am an artist myself. Some work super fast. Others work super slow.

You just implied that she isn't devoted to her art because she hasn't released an album within 7 months of her last release. :saladga:

AJRocketMan
21 minutes ago, uo111 said:

You just implied that she isn't devoted to her art because she hasn't released an album within 7 months of her last release. :saladga:

No, I never said that. I said you can make quality art super fast if you are devoted to making it happen. I didn’t mean the art itself, I meant the speed of the process.

jaXXXon

Mark Ronson confirmed LG6 was practically ready and we know that they have been eyeing a release this month because of Mr.S. So have faith!

McYves

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

McYves

Less hopeful? Why? LG6 is obviously coming, sooner or later. :firega: Some of you act like she's quitting music or something.

I'm even more excited after the art piece at the MET Gala, because she proved she's the same girl I fell in love with back in 2008 :heart:. She's back, she really is back!

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Head Empty
4 hours ago, giskardsb said:

the problem is that fans speculate so much, self hype themselves, make up release dates and then are disappointed when they don't happen, make up marketing strategies and then are disappointed when they don't happen, speculate on music style, decide what they think the album should sound like, decide what Gaga needs to do to be successful, and then by the time Gaga releases they've completely set themselves up for immediate disappointment because they are already feeling that Gaga has "missed opportunities" or "changed her mind" or "scrapped and restarted" or any other number of things.   

It's like fans enjoy priming themselves to hate whatever she does before she even releases.

It's a no win situation for Gaga, and a no-win situation for fans either because they actively work to predispose themselves to being in a bad mood about a release before it occurs.

Gaga is the artist. She will decide when it's the right time to release, and if the music is ready.    It's fine to be excited about new music potential, but don't sabotage yourself in the process.  

Can we get this post in the header image of the website?

Antichrist
15 hours ago, theahsfan said:

She's amazing and talented but not very smart when it comes to strategy 

She goes on a 2 month blackout, teases LG6, changes her icons and then comes back with this picture

I meannnn:icega:

and yet, there she is, making millions every day, while you're at home, with all of your grand ideas, making what exactly?

i meannnnnnnnnnnn

I think its the wrong time to release new music, there are too many new releases it would clash with Taylor, Madonna etc. i think she will release this year just give her time.

illySpencer
3 hours ago, jaXXXon said:

Mark Ronson confirmed LG6 was practically ready and we know that they have been eyeing a release this month because of Mr.S. So have faith!

He never said that ! Mark said everybody who is working in the album said to him that it is awesome. He never said the album was finished. Mister S is fake like all insiders. We know nothing about a release this mouth. 

Archived