💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

The Oscar winner - Lady Gaga

kihlophix

Featured Posts

kihlophix

so, this drawing took half an eternity to finish because I've been struggling with a massive art block, but as you can see - I won the fight. What do you think of it?

kihlophix
6 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

It's so stunning, a masterpiece :heart:

thank you! that was very nice to say :heart:

053Timo

Your technique is amazing but it looks just like she had Botox treatments that went wrong 😱

kihlophix
14 minutes ago, 053Timo said:

Your technique is amazing but it looks just like she had Botox treatments that went wrong 😱

thank you for your criticism.

Guillaume Hamon

It's an excellent work really, keep working hard. :)

Maybe the heart shape of the upper lip is a bit too accentuated. Also the double chin seem a bit too big but I didn't see the photo you based yourself on so that could actually the right proportion haha. ;) 

Madam Margolyes

Sooo beautiful!  :heart:

This makes me want to start drawing again but this college life is too exhausting :giveup:

gagaxsebert

How??? Honestly it’s stunning but like how do u do it? 😂

Used to be HighRoad

Freud

You really captured her eyes and face to an extent I rarely see on other fanarts of Gaga. Wish I could paint/draw like that. 

kihlophix
2 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

It's an excellent work really, keep working hard. :)

Maybe the heart shape of the upper lip is a bit too accentuated. Also the double chin seem a bit too big but I didn't see the photo you based yourself on so that could actually the right proportion haha. ;) 

thank you for your criticism! I did have issues with the double chin and I didnt notice the upper lip! will think about this on my next drawing, only been drawing for 2 years so, I have a lot to learn :D

1 hour ago, IrishMonster said:

How??? Honestly it’s stunning but like how do u do it? 😂

carefully :D I draw slowly with light strokes and many many layers of colors, one day I will do a tutorial or timelapse. 

1 hour ago, AlotofApollo said:

You really captured her eyes and face to an extent I rarely see on other fanarts of Gaga. Wish I could paint/draw like that. 

thank you! I take my time with her eyes, that is the important part imo, if I screw up the eyes I can't finish the drawing!

and you can draw like this, you just need the patience to learn, everyone can learn how to draw, it just takes a bit longer to learn for some people. :) 

SEANGT

That hair looks incredible - almost doesn't look like a drawing

DoremonLove

Too good love it. You r so talented:kiss:

How can anoyone not love gaga

fivefoottwo

this is stunning!!!! i am totally obsessed. the blending and the techniques all look so so amazing. good job! I'm in no place to critique cos i can't even draw a stick man, but i feel like the double chin and upper lip looks a tiny bit off. but besides that, when i use a finger to cover that little bit off, it literally looks like a photograph! you are so talented :kara:

Archived