Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

GAGA seen out in NYC

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

LaLa

Wow, if only this were a video someone could say 'her vocals sound strained' and I could get a fans-shittalking-Gaga bingo! And in less than a page! 

:saladga:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joemayzzin

I’m getting serious “rocker” vibes from this look and she looks fierce, it’s just nice to see her out and about living her life in the public eye again :wub:

G U C C I
5 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Why does she look like she's constipated everytime she wears this leather jackets, pulled back hair and bad epione work. 

I love her and I respect her, but it's really curious to me why sometimes she's like trying to look bad on purpose. :messga: Her receiding hair line, the HORRID contour.... This isn't GAGA btw, this is straight up Joanne. 

To me she is always gorgeous because she is so incredibly unique and nothing she wears or doesn’t wear could change my mind.

however, I really thought after the awards season and her hiatus she would be her smiling self again. She seems as unhappy/unsettled in these photos as she did almost all of 2018-19. I hope she’s ok. As much as I would love to see her in certain things and a brunette I really don’t care at this point because I would just like to see her smile and seem ok.

maybe it’s just me that thinks this? 

Fee Dee

Same people complaining about her appearance are likely searching for more pap pics. Stay pressed.

Linus Gaga

9 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

She seems as unhappy/unsettled in these photos as she did almost all of 2018-19. I hope she’s ok. As much as I would love to see her in certain things and a brunette I really don’t care at this point because I would just like to see her smile and seem ok.

maybe it’s just me that thinks this? 

I bet she won't smile all the time:ally::huntyga::laughga:, I guess she should be alright.

I guess she would look more happy if there is fans around, instead of these paparazzi

Hit me a message and say hi !

theahsfan

Why couldn't she just wear something that makes it look like she's about to release a make up line and release a pop album (at some point this year) and attend the Met Gala in two days

Like she could keep it minimal and comfortable while still wearing something that actually looks good and is a serve

XxBones

I am confused I thought this was a gaga fan site. I wonder how you guys look behind those screens saying all this awful stuff about gaga.

Anyways I love it. Is that a Ramones shirt? Seems very New York punk to me!!

theahsfan
Just now, XxBones said:

I am confused I thought this was a gaga fan site. I wonder how you guys look behind those screens saying all this awful stuff about gaga.

Anyways I love it. Is that a Ramones shirt? Seems very New York punk to me!!

It's the outfit people don't like, not Gaga 

PrinceGaga

I love everything about this look. I do like the pulled up sleeves in this pic rather than the ones in her insta. Ugh this energy is so hot

Zander

Tan? golden, lips? plumped, hair? snatched. Oh lawd she's coming. :tony:

MonsterMom
30 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

love her and I respect her, but it's really curious to me why sometimes she's like trying to look bad on purpose:messga: Her receiding hair line, the HORRID contour.... This isn't GAGA btw, this is straight up Joanne. 

She did tell us to call her Joanne...:oops:

Mickelson

Imagine actually sitting down and typing out actual complaints because she dressed comfortably & for herself & how she wants versus some runway nonsense. F*ck y'all!

Archived