Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

New Enigma Outfit

MrHappy

Featured Posts

MrHappy

we all want to some changes in the upcoming Enigma Concerts, and If outfits going to change, which outfit would you like to add ?

If I add new outfits for new act its gona be samthin like that

e18fd38c685ffba52984c234a8c64c7e.jpg           86e316ca00e0a92ea12b3d54944a8038.jpg           27a98e0096553f866f3fd5bb993826ef.jpg

3fe5f788ef02ada4c8a2aef4470521f8.jpg          ebc318458ae708b48925922ba57fa764.jpg          2c58d6c5378356d01d2030327c1c73ba.jpg

Hanavel

I have to admit that I really miss some crazy outfits from Gaga like these ones... It's like the ones that she uses now are not that 'gaga' as they were before, I don't know, it is just a personal thought :selena::messga:

PartySick

That first one reminds me of Fashion! from the artRAVE and I need it.

💚

DiamondKing
1 hour ago, MrHappy said:

we all want to some changes in the upcoming Enigma Concerts, and If outfits going to change, which outfit would you like to add ?

If I add new outfits for new act its gona be samthin like that

e18fd38c685ffba52984c234a8c64c7e.jpg           86e316ca00e0a92ea12b3d54944a8038.jpg           

Especially these two remind me of The Cure at the AMAs and I absolutely loved that aesthetic :legend:

Twitter

I love them all but I rather save those for LG6 era fashion. This is the only outfit that deserves a new one: 

DvmDOKFXcAAM3iU.jpg

AJRocketMan

Those outfits are NOT practical for performing on stage. They’re good for red carpet events though.

Suspiria
11 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Those outfits are NOT practical for performing on stage. They’re good for red carpet events though.

They don't look any less practical than things she's worn before. Of course they'd maybe need a bit od modification, like under the arms, but she's worn some pretty intricate things before with lots of appendages.

Bradley

I thought the Enigma outfits were amazing, except for maybe the Shallow one, but she didn't wear that to impress. She wore it for its sentimental value as it was reminiscent of her early days as an unknown singer, which kinda fits with the theme of self-celebration and finding one's roots through Enigma.

I thought these were great, especially that I got to see them live-

LADY-GAGA-ENIGMA-Opening-Night-Photo-by-

lady-gaga-performs-during-her-enigma-res

lady-gaga-performs-at-lady-gaga-enigma-i

GGV32.png

The Bad Romance/Born This Way could have been more intricate I thought, but it's not like you guys complained when she wore a similar one for the Born This Way Ball and the Grammys. She was clearly reprising its style for Born This Way.

Archived