Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Bieber: MJ + Tupac = Chris Brown

gag

Featured Posts

On 5/4/2019 at 4:14 AM, PinkPop said:

Bieber's right tbh.

Chris Brown is pretty god damn talented. His dancing, singing and just the way he performs is truly something.

Edit: dunno why you guys are all 'lmao-ing', I'm being serious 

So you are fine with men beating women? Nice!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ElectricKing
4 hours ago, Adakam said:

So you are fine with men beating women? Nice!

Never said that. Didn't reference that at any point.

Everyone knows what he did was wrong.

OracleMonster
On 5/4/2019 at 4:14 AM, PinkPop said:

Bieber's right tbh.

Chris Brown is pretty god damn talented. His dancing, singing and just the way he performs is truly something.

Edit: dunno why you guys are all 'lmao-ing', I'm being serious 

You smoking the same crack as Justin :ally:

ElectricKing
3 hours ago, OracleMonster said:

You smoking the same crack as Justin :ally:

So he's not talented?

I didn't reference what he did at all. We all know what he did was horrible. Jeffree Star has made seriously racist comments before, but you all seem to forget that? Yes, because people can change.

People just don't like Chris Brown's songs so they use the 'woman beater' line against him every single time.

Thomas P
On 5/4/2019 at 1:45 AM, Killa said:

Lol he probably didnt finished high school, ignore ha

I don’t think he started :lolly:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
3 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

So he's not talented?

I didn't reference what he did at all. We all know what he did was horrible. Jeffree Star has made seriously racist comments before, but you all seem to forget that? Yes, because people can change.

People just don't like Chris Brown's songs so they use the 'woman beater' line against him every single time.

He hasn’t changed though. His bad music is something completely removed from this. He’s still the same guy he was back then, and he doesn’t deserve to be defended for what he’s done. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

ElectricKing
Just now, Thomas P said:

He hasn’t changed though. His bad music is something completely removed from this. He’s still the same guy he was back then, and he doesn’t deserve to be defended for what he’s done. 

But I'm saying regardless of what he's done, Justin's comments about him being talented can still stand.

I agree, I think once a man/woman hits, they will hit again. Domestic abuse is a serious issue and people who hit others should be brought to light and dealt with.

6 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

So he's not talented?

Who cares if he is talented? He should be in prison and shouldnt be allowed any sort of platform to sing.

And your last paragraph is disgusting and I reported you for that, its not just a "line" to attack him, this isnt a stupid teen fanbase war, this is the real world, grow up

ChromeAngel

I’m guessing they’re buddies and Bieber tends to follow people religiously without legitimately analyzing people and keeping a level head. Remember that gay pastor :awkney:

ElectricKing
7 hours ago, Adakam said:

Who cares if he is talented? He should be in prison and shouldnt be allowed any sort of platform to sing.

And your last paragraph is disgusting and I reported you for that, its not just a "line" to attack him, this isnt a stupid teen fanbase war, this is the real world, grow up

In regards to the last paragraph, R. Kelly was defended on this website when 'Surviving R. Kelly' came out and people said we should 'separate the artist from the man' and the same for Michael Jackson and the ongoing allegations about him - but because no one likes Chris Brown's music, that comment never comes up. Funny that? I don't stand by Chris Brown's actions but why is it a different rule for him because no one likes his music or sees his talent? Very selective. THAT was my point.

Also still, I only referenced Chris Brown's talents in my original post, I've said it's terrible that he beat up a woman and men/women who hit their partners or others will hit again - so in most cases they don't change. I clearly said it's very wrong what he did. I was just agreeing with Justin Bieber that Chris Brown is talented. You put words into my mouth.

DC

Guys just don’t even bother, want can’t do anything about it dragging him on a site that he doesn’t even go on and we’ve known he was an idiot since the beginning of his career, ex. The North Pole is a Continent  :laughga:

Pink Tape

chirs brown is a hot pile of stinky ****. never liked him since he mocked frank ocean and britney (while she received 2008 VMA video of the year). and of course what she did to rienne :neyde:

Archived