💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Please explain this performance (GAGAKOH)

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

So even though I’m fairly new to being a Gaga stan and to this site, I feel I have a good understanding of CrazyGa. However this performance I do not understand. I need some help, is there an explanation? I know it’s not a popular performance but to me it is one of the oddest. 

she/her/hers

FATCAT

I think you'd have to understand Terrance Koh to understand this performance lmao

latest?cb=20100815053938

Purr more, hiss less.

Gagakoh was a collaboration between Gaga and a performance artist called Terence Koh,  the guy in all white beside her.  I don't think there's much to explain, it's just his style and inline with the post-BR art direction of Gaga and her former creative director Matt. It reminds me of her BRITs performance, and of course that (gross) look that Koh designed where she's encrusted with pearls. 

LaLa

This was for a charity event that I believe Koh organized, so they were just doing his type of thing lol

SharkmanthaC

I didn’t know that it was a particular artist. Now I googled and found some more information about him. Still not sure that I get it, but it makes more sense why it was done this way. 

she/her/hers

Economy

Oh cool I didn't know u were a new fan. When did u become a lady Gaga fan?

Also I was not aware of this performance. What a flop fan I am :air:

dynamite
34 minutes ago, Economy said:

Also I was not aware of this performance. What a flop fan I am :air:

The economy is a flop you have to live up to your name :selena:

SharkmanthaC
44 minutes ago, Economy said:

I started staning after seeing A Star is Born the first (or maybe second) time. I just started googling Gaga and loved her the more and more I found out about her. So October of 2018.

she/her/hers

5 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I started staning after seeing A Star is Born the first (or maybe second) time. I just started googling Gaga and loved her the more and more I found out about her. So October of 2018.

U have a lot of catching up to do sis :ally:

From Candy Warhol To Joanne

enjoy the ride :lolga:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Economy
4 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Oh that's cool :hug:

Have u seen all her music videos?

Also hands down this is the most in-depth interview she's ever done in my opinion in case u never whatched it

SharkmanthaC
34 minutes ago, Image said:

U have a lot of catching up to do sis :ally:

From Candy Warhol To Joanne

enjoy the ride :lolga:

32 minutes ago, Economy said:

Oh that's cool :hug:

Have u seen all her music videos?

Also hands down this is the most in-depth interview she's ever done in my opinion in case u never whatched it

I’ve done a lot of watching interviews, music videos, factual videos, and just general research/reading to make up for lost time. :vegas:

@Economy I’ve seen parts of that interview but never the full one. I’ll watch it tomorrow! I love her interviews with Beats 1 and Stern. Those always seem to be good in depth interviews as well. When she discusses The Edge of Glory with Stern is probably one of my favorite pieces from any of her interviews.  And yes I’ve seen all the music videos. (I think? Are there some unknown ones out there?)

she/her/hers

Yanko

i remember seeing this performance back in the day:giveup:

anyways as others have pointed out its the style of that weird guy 

check out gagas  swine performance at sxs west or something

that will confuse you even more :sis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWJMrs9odcI

\\

Economy
20 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I’ve done a lot of watching interviews, music videos, factual videos, and just general research/reading to make up for lost time. :vegas:

@Economy I’ve seen parts of that interview but never the full one. I’ll watch it tomorrow! I love her interviews with Beats 1 and Stern. Those always seem to be good in depth interviews as well. When she discusses The Edge of Glory with Stern is probably one of my favorite pieces from any of her interviews.  And yes I’ve seen all the music videos. (I think? Are there some unknown ones out there?)

Awsome!!! I think ud love the one I linked u it's my personal favorite one

And her music videos have u seen them all?

Yanko
23 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Gaga_videography

heres the list of all o her videos

also check out her unreleased stuff

(thisis a cover you can check the live versions from her we dont have a studio recording sadly)

Archived