💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor: “Album Title and Second Single Hidden in music video”

Stef

Featured Posts

The only easter egg i found on my own and didn't see anyone pointing out yet is that when she starts singing in the balcony, there are palm trees out of the window, like in that photo she posted a while ago

also when she goes thowards the front door there's just her, but there are 3 shadows on the ground, curious

and there's two blue bikes parked next to the houses in the last scene, she also posted a  photo with that

ice heard one side from above

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boris2

there’s a hidden message In the first 30 segs of Shallow :udidnt:

:ally: Thanks for the Stream 

as you should rightfully be doing :ally:

If only Gaga could actually be cryptic like this! and have the next single planned! What a dream that would be... :messga:

Reginald

Gaga knows we think everything is cryptic.  Inb4 LG6's title is hidden in the I Cant Give You Anything But Love music video from Cheek To Cheek (I'm watching it right now btw)

Little Investigators get to work!! :grr:

robert-mueller-testifies-before-the-us-s

BgRaEgTaT
17 minutes ago, Matt said:

If only Gaga could actually be cryptic like this! and have the next single planned! What a dream that would be... :messga:

Queen! Why do that when instead you can rush a first single and give it minimal promo, release endless promo singles, announce a second single, and then change it to one of the promo singles last minute because it went the highest on iTunes for a day. Ugh, her mind!! :diane:

Born To Slay

So she gets people to watch the video more to try and figure it out and that helps the songs chart position 

There's something written on the bottom of the purple heart at exactly 2:17

Reject False Icons

Mess if TS7 is Take me home :messga:

She will bury P!nk deeper, I mean she eliminated her when her new song made invisible the release of hurts 2b human. But now she will have the title obviously connected to her name and not with P!nk's song :fail:

Katsuki Bakugo
2 hours ago, River said:

"there are new scenes in Applause video" teas

THAT WAS MY THREAD HOW DARE YOU!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Biggest Fan
2 hours ago, River said:

"there are new scenes in Applause video" teas

when was this

🤖

ltlmnstr
1 hour ago, GagaInTheZone said:

This is the kind of sh*t that Gaga could do back in 2010/2011 and I seriously miss it :(

I guess. The mainstream public got tired of “she’s a freaky bitch” cheek to cheek revamped her image.

like I remember digging for meaning in her videos and all my friends would say she’s satanic so she’s cancelled.

The13thNote
3 hours ago, Andree said:

taylor is crazy omg 

She really is quite extra for a basic white girl lbh :lolga:

ChromaticPrincess
1 hour ago, Biggest Fan said:

when was this

something like when it premiered in Times Square in NYC there was supposedly longer frames near then end

Idk tbh the ARTPOP era sounds like it must have been a wild ride to live thru

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Archived