1 minute ago, Taide said:

this thread :rip: y'all need a hobby or something outside the stan culture

Is using GGD not a hobby in itself???

Damon

I'm so thrilled by it :nooo: had it on repeat the whole day

sorry demo is SO GOOD

... and now i just sit in silence.

Queen Bitch

Can you guys take your cat fight somewhere else? You're completely derailing the thread. 

On topic: Lemonade is my favorite album by Beyoncé, so I'm so happy that it's finally on Spotify:ally:

Joaco95
7 hours ago, baptism said:

There are 2.8 writers per song on Joanne versus the 7 per song on Lemonade. There are seven total producers including Gaga on Joanne. There are 11 writers total on Joanne. Contrast that with the sixteen writers on the song 'Hold Up' ALONE on Lemonade.

But of course, I was talking about Beyonce and all of the men that make her a great feminist icon, not Gaga.

You tried though! x

P.S. Look how many people are pressed by the truth hehe

???????

just because shes  not working with so many female songwriters she's not really a feminist? lmao

that means gaga is racist cause there is no black people involved in her last album?

like, for real... But whatever, idk what I was expecting from ggd, it's always the same hate towards another singers

Jewels n Drugs

THE DRAMA LMFAO :lmao:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Widows Kiss
25 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

???????

just because shes  not working with so many female songwriters she's not really a feminist? lmao

that means gaga is racist cause there is no black people involved in her last album?

like, for real... But whatever, idk what I was expecting from ggd, it's always the same hate towards another singers

It's just that Beyonce is a huge hypocrite. Her image is all about feminism whereas Gaga's image isn't about POC.

beaublue

Y'all JUMPED on @baptism for simply giving his opinion that Jay-Z messed up Beyonce's streaming & honestly questioning how "spoiled" the Beyhive really is by finally getting a 3 year old album released onto all streaming platforms, like, y'all REALLY need to chill. Let people give their opinions, he wasn't attacking any of you...

Holy Sh*t :saladga: 

just thought about lemonade and why the f**k I can’t stream it on Apple Music today 

first FKA twigs new music announcement and now this... this day..  Too good to be true I must dream  :wtfga:

FfFfFfFF
9 hours ago, brucee said:

I mean even Gaga goes into the territory of making songs out of other. As much as I love Vénus, it is what it is. Gaga even creates her sound with the sound of others. Is that less authentic ? I personally didn't knew about Sun Ra, and as much as I love it now.... At first I felt it was..... On the other hand what is authentic is how much an artist puts of himself into his work. And you can feel the whole damn vibe of Beyoncé whenever she maker her craft (of course I still bop to Vénus)

It's trues she's been conditioned by her dad, and working withe men, and stuff, but i'm not sure it makes her a slave of patriarchy in disguise it's just that you receive influences in life, but you decide to take it or not.. I think she's free enough since awhile now to give enough of her damn self to be not trashed like she was bland. She probably is in some ways. She'll never be perfect. nobody will. who knows ? whatever.

You chose the worst example to prove that Gaga isn't authentic. Venus is a song Gaga wrote and produced by herself, with little help from Madeon. Furthermore, the fact that she was able to produce a fan favorite by herself shows that she was the creative force behind her other fan favorites like Bad Romance, Dance In The Dark, Judas that made us fans. She writes, composes and co-produces her songs, is involved heavily and has a clear vision of what things should go and even co-directed her videos. If this isn't authentic to you I don't know what is.

brucee
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

You chose the worst example to prove that Gaga isn't authentic. Venus is a sonGaga wrote and produced by herself, with little help from Madeon. Furthermore, the fact that she was able to produce a fan favorite by herself shows that she was the creative force behind her other fan favorites like Bad Romance, Dance In The Dark, Judas that made us fans. She writes, composes and co-produces her songs, is involved heavily and has a clear vision of what things should go and even co-directed her videos. If this isn't authentic to you I don't know what is.

i meant to say it's not a big deal to create things with the intervention of others, or already existing elements. And yeah in the beginning i though that "rocket number 9 take off" was pure genius, so for like two minutes I've been like meh. I never said she's inauthentic. I think that she does the same as Beyoncé, more or less.

And even then it's no big deal. If Lemonade is inauthentic ? Like ??? I really discovered her since she does her surprise drops, and I think she's more than respectable as an artist. 

hello hello baby.

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, brucee said:

i meant to say it's not a big deal to create things with the intervention of others, or already existing elements. And yeah in the beginning i though that "rocket number 9 take off" was pure genius, so for like two minutes I've been like meh. I never said she's inauthentic. I think that she does the same as Beyoncé, more or less.

And even then it's no big deal. If Lemonade is inauthentic ? Like ??? I really discovered her since she does her surprise drops, and I think she's more than respectable as an artist. 

Using samples is not a sign of uncreativity. If the sample is used in a different manner than before and altered from its initial sign it's actually sign of creativity and Venus qualifies as it.

Beyonce literally has team of people to write songs from her. You can search her album credits on wikipedia. There is no song where she is the main writer, as opposed to Gaga which is the main writer on everything apart from 4-5 tracks. What they do is rather more different than less.

brucee
9 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Using samples is not a sign of uncreativity. If the sample is used in a different manner than before and altered from its initial sign it's actually sign of creativity and Venus qualifies as it.

I agree with everything, except that bey is no good (and that you can't take my two minutes meh away). Being an interpret is also artistic and if she's a driving force for all this and also gives contribution to the music and stuff it's already good too (i saw several people insist that she composes stuff too). I'm pretty sure Bey is not just an image, and the final product is impressing. A whole lot of different people are involved on stage too, she seriously warms my heart with the meaning of what she achieves, even if i don't stan her as hard as Gaga.

hello hello baby.

Archived