Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele breaks up with husband

Supersonic

Featured Posts

fede ARTPOP
4 hours ago, aaron l said:

Readyï»ż for tï»żhe breakup ballads that I can't even relate to because I've never been in a relationship but will still strain my vocal chords and perform to in the showerï»ż

Fixed. :toofunny:

đŸ–€ C H R O M A T I C A đŸ–€

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
2 hours ago, androiduser said:

I know it's a very private issue, but why do people even get into such serious commitments at such a young age? Same goes for Gaga and her engagements.... no reason whatsoever to call every relationship that serious and then break up for whatever reason.

Yeah, also she was really quite young when she got together with him...like 22 or 23? And wasn't he like 15 years older than her?  Obviously, age differences can work in relationships sometimes but I think it's way harder when one partner is in their 20s and the other is near 40 or in their 40s. I think that might have been Gaga's issue with Carino, too (someone who is 32 is in a different place in their life versus someone who is 50). Half you age plus seven exists for a reason lol.

LilyLark

Sad. I'm not entirely surprised, though. She hasn't been seen with him in ages, and it seems like she and her child have been spending a lot of time in the states and I think his work is based in London. I think they've been over for a while, but are just now making it public.

TheSlash

So, another "Arrrggghhh, we broke up, nobody loves me. It will take centuries 'til I'm over him" album? :saladga:  I already know what's going to be at the charts for the next 30 months :lolga:  :selena: .

Spoiler

But in all seriousness: I wish her the best and that their relationship keeps being friendly and strong to raise their child :heart:  :pray: 

Ew, David!

Haroon

I was shocked when I saw the title :udidnt: I thought I'd seen the tag wrong and thought it'd be a joke thread tagged as 'Funny' and not 'Celeb' because they're both orange but this is real :giveup:

Sad to hear that and I hope she's alright :ohno: I can't deny that there's a part of me that's thinking about her next album though and I feel bad about that :S

13 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I was shocked when I saw the title :udidnt: I thought I'd seen the tag wrong and thought it'd be a joke thread tagged as 'Funny' and not 'Celeb' because they're both orange but this is real :giveup:

Sad to hear that and I hope she's alright :ohno: I can't deny that there's a part of me that's thinking about her next album though and I feel bad about that :S

My exact thoughts^^

gypsy101

sad for her but also happy for the world because of the music she’ll most likely create.

crisTEAne
5 hours ago, super ultra said:

I hope she'll call up Gaga to record an ultimate heartbroken/break up song :pray:

imagine the slayage 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

thatfoxyfeeling

Adele left her husband, Gaga left her fiancĂ©. See where I’m going here? :ally:

highlikegaga
8 hours ago, LilyLark said:

I think that might have been Gaga's issue with Carino, too (someone who is 32 is in a different place in their life versus someone who is 50). Half you age plus seven exists for a reason lol.

but

50/2=25; 25+7=32. 

so what is the truth?:oprah:

ALSO, i can't @ most of y'all making the 30+ joke for the album title, when she said that she's done naming the albums after her age. but go off i guess 

gumzy3000

The real album of the decade is coming soon :stalkga: 

Or at least the breakup album of the decade :ladyhaha:

In all seriousness though, I do find it sad how Adele started this decade with 21 and she will probably end it with another heartbreaking album. 

trolly troll troll

Archived