💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madame X Promo: What other cool ideas?

steel

Featured Posts

MessyTop
14 minutes ago, steel said:

You might not have said fact, but ‘nobody cares’ suggests that as well as all of your previous repetitive posts.

As for the song being a hit or not, not something that I’m concerned.  Would that change anything or her place in pop culture and music history as the best selling female artist of all time and biggest female touring act? Not in any truly significant way, expect for the fact that a 60 year old woman would have a hit at that point in her life.

As fan I am just thankful that Madonna is still producing music, performing, touring the world to great success 4 decades into her career. 

And if you really don’t care, just ignore all Madonna threads. It will be healthier for you. 

LOL. You don’t get to tell ME whats healthier for me henny. 

Ps. You need to rethink:  When you start a discussion to discuss Madonnas Promo and you tell people to stay off the discussion cause you don’t agree with them. Smart girl.   Bye 

Musicisfreedom

I would also like some small performances similar to what she did with AL. I would also like some more photoshoots to come out soon, maybe some interesting magazine covers and of course interviews. I also think it would be cool if maybe she made a puzzle for the next single to be unlocked. Like maybe put clues in different parts of the world and everyone has to find them and put them together. Something unique! 

Bitch I'm Madonna

9 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

LOL. You don’t get to tell ME whats healthier for me henny. 

Ps. You need to rethink:  When you start a discussion to discuss Madonnas Promo and you tell people to stay off the discussion cause you don’t agree with them. Smart girl.   Bye 

OMG, what even!? Are you like 8 years old?

You didn’t come here to discuss the promo of the album. In your post you just wrote “the song is garbage. nobody cares. who gives the f*uck about the promo”. 

So no, you are not interested in contributing to the topic of this thread, so you can just stay out! Thanks for your insignificant contribution. Bye. 👋 

3 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I would also like some small performances similar to what she did with AL. I would also like some more photoshoots to come out soon, maybe some interesting magazine covers and of course interviews. I also think it would be cool if maybe she made a puzzle for the next single to be unlocked. Like maybe put clues in different parts of the world and everyone has to find them and put them together. Something unique! 

Awesome ideas there. Magazine shoots I suspect there will be some. But the puzzle suggestion is just brilliant.

Musicisfreedom
2 minutes ago, steel said:

Awesome ideas there. Magazine shoots I suspect there will be some. But the puzzle suggestion is just brilliant.

I have witnessed a few artists doing similar things. Whether that be clues around the world or maybe a puzzle on their official website. With the Madame X concept I think hiding clues around the world would be such a cool unique and epic idea.

Bitch I'm Madonna

2 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I have witnessed a few artists doing similar things. Whether that be clues around the world or maybe a puzzle on their official website. With the Madame X concept I think hiding clues around the world would be such a cool unique and epic idea.

Yes, the whole secret agent/multiple identities concept would tie in so well. It would be a amazing way to get fans really invested in the song reveal. 

weed

I'm not a Madonna stan and I really enjoy Medellin as well as what she's doing with Madame X! It's very interesting imo, the best she's brought since COADF. Visually it seems very very promising, musically I'll just hope it's good

I simply knew she will bring something great out and Medellin I already like it the album will be for sure deep in emotions and I will love the tour ! This one will be again a big show tour I can't wait!

By the way I love Maluma too so what a mix for a kick-start. 

She will always be in front of the trend, whatever some will say or do! 

I honestly don't think Medellin is that terrible as people make out to be. It might divisive tho. I'm just excited she's releasing new music and doing what she loves. The only thing I care about really is Madonna making music and what she believes she thinks is right. Her album concept is very nice and intriguing and I can't wait for her upcoming songs. Personally, I'm iffy with Medellin but I'm ecstatic about seeing her perform at the BBMA's.

2 hours ago, August3 said:

She could release a better song. Maybe that would be cool idk

Hang in there. There will be something in the album for everyone! :hug:After all Madame X has all these different personas. 

Born To Slay

The promo is amazing tbh. Wish Gaga had come up with it.

btw u left our her upcoming BMA performance. 

Archived