💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Lady Gaga by Celine Dion" - Time

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Inferno
7 hours ago, gag said:

Taylor is also close to TIME and her team probably had this planned years ahead due to whatever she's about to do on April 26th. This is literally the SECOND time Gaga has ever been on this list, following 2010 when she was at her absolute peak culturally and commercially. The fact that she's been able to achieve it again after a decade in the game should be enough grounds for celebration. What's more is that she moved from the 'artist' subsection to being listed under the 'icons' category.

Either way, even if she did a cover people would be trashing it like they did Vogue. Y'all can't be happy with ANYTHING. :saladga:

Why did anyone trash the Vogue cover? It was so pretty. I mean simple af but why is that even an issue lol i feel like over the years monsters have been conditioned to not praise her too hard or they get lashings for being delusional so at this stage its all subconscious now. being hyper-critical is like a defense mechanism.

meanwhile nicki, beyonce, madonna and britney stans all get to be as delusional as they please with little to no objection from outside forces.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
memomemome

The fact that no other contemporaries write the article, but the legend Céline f**king Dion herself...

Ugh her power...

hoebitch11

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.

monsieurRed

Pretty sure she’s not in the same category as Taylor. She’s listed as icon, not artist. 

🧚‍♀️

Archived