Celine praising Lady Gaga in 2019

she said it best!!!!

:pawsup:

🤖

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zilla

I don't know why people assume that she didn't want to do it or whatever. Maybe Time had their own ideas and didn't ask? It's their magazine in the end so it's a bit asinine to think it's on her.  We don't know.

--

Celine is the best, that's a huge honor for Gaga so why can't we just leave it at that without getting upset with Gaga? 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

RAMROD

How can you be "too busy" for TIME Magazine?!! :oprah:

It is a magazine with serious creds. Not just some lifestyle stuffs.

I'd personally spare times for it if I was asked tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Taylor is also close to TIME and her team probably had this planned years ahead due to whatever she's about to do on April 26th. This is literally the SECOND time Gaga has ever been on this list, following 2010 when she was at her absolute peak culturally and commercially. The fact that she's been able to achieve it again after a decade in the game should be enough grounds for celebration. What's more is that she moved from the 'artist' subsection to being listed under the 'icons' category.

Either way, even if she did a cover people would be trashing it like they did Vogue. Y'all can't be happy with ANYTHING. :saladga:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

zakariah

gaga has achieved legend status now. idc. nobody can convince me otherwise. :firega:

Would have liked the cover but maybe only one artist gets it and Taylor deserved it more since she had music industry impact.

mindintransit

I know that everyone (please god) wants to hear from her – musically or something or anything.
If you checked it out, Time editors chose the 100 influential people but they also had readers vote on who they thought deserved to be on the list.  I looked at the yes votes and she was the leading female artist and one of the top five women (Michelle Obama, Lady Gaga. RBG, AOC, Greta Thunberg).
Just wanted to take a deep breath and celebrate this!

nodandsmile

All those saying that she turned it down or give any other reason as to why she doesn't have a cover ... how do you know all that? 

OT: Well said Céline  :applause: I just love her so much :heart:

Stef

Okay but imagine Celine Dion thinking that you’ve got one of the greatest voices in the world :giveup:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Miel

Very exciting! And a nice surprise, especially in the middle of this news drought. It's very special that Miss Celine was the one chosen to speak on Gaga- and with high praises, no less.

3 points in and ready for more

Miel

That said, regarding the lack of a photo- I think it's fairly straightforward that she wasn't asked to do a cover. Even with a hundred people on the list, there can only be a handful chosen to be on the covers.

But all we needed was just one :cryga:

3 points in and ready for more

Ally Campana

I mean whether who got the cover, look at the person talking about them, the three female artists to appear this year.

Lady Gaga by Celine Dion

Taylor Swift by Shawn Mendes 

Ariana Grande by Troye Sivan

The honour differs.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Pennywise
22 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

I mean whether who got the cover, look at the person talking about them, the three female artists to appear this year.

Lady Gaga by Celine Dion

Taylor Swift by Shawn Mendes 

Ariana Grande by Troye Sivan

The honour differs.

Well, Taylor got honored by an actual gay icon 

jk pls don't murder me 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Diamond heart99

This is fantastic for LG!

Celine is a goddamn legend. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Archived