💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Lady Gaga by Celine Dion" - Time

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

I think she refused the cover, bc she wanted to be 100% not seen bc she want to make an explosive comeback 

i think bobby simply forgot to reply because he just had to attend a britney concert for the tenth time.  

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway

The way Gaga is one of the most influential persons in the planet in 2010 AND 2019

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cb717044179646359

stupidrain71

“I love Lady Gaga, and I think she’s got one of the greatest voices in the world: powerful, convincing, passionate and sensitive.“ :whitney:

She’s an amazing musician, composer, performer and, as we saw in ‘A Star Is Born,’ an incredible actress, but her legacy reaches well beyond show business.” :diane:

Link: http://time.com/collection/100-most-influential-people-2019/5567667/lady-gaga/

Gagz4Gaga

No cover? No photoshoot? God why is she so boring :madge:

nostalgia’s for geeks

stupidrain71

OKAY PLS DELETE THIS. I didn’t saw there was already a thread about this. :poot:

Luna Lovegood

stream ARTPOP for clear skin 💅🏻

luna’s advocate

I died and went to heaven? 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

JR Gg
1 hour ago, OnionGirl said:

Was 2010 the only other year she was on this list? Does anyone remember?

She was also Time's 2nd Most Influential Icon of the decade and one of the ALL-TIME most influential person in Fashion.

Wheres the photoshoot/cover :messga: in saying that she was probably busy with Enigma at the time, i even heard her team wanted a UK Vogue cover but it couldn't align with her schedule.

Economy
1 hour ago, SKANK said:

201008101156145073.jpg

Every year Time magazine lists the most influential figures of that year. In 2010 Cyndi Lauper wrote a profile on Gaga, when Gaga was named one of their 100 most influential figures.

http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1984685_1984940_1984943,00.html

I know they post every year but I didn't get the Celine Dion part and the title didn't mention it was the 100 list :shrug:

Lucas

Wow this is some serious praise right here, we can all be very proud of Gagz. Celine is a true stan :applause:

jinko

Yall really think Gaga would take a cover when Taylor Swift is literally starting a new era this month? Bitch has taken that deal and closed it AGES ago. It's literally part of her promo :air: It's not bc bObBy cAn'T negOtiAtE I'm sO tIReD!!!1  Little Managers really be saying stuff with the faintest sense sumtimes

Archived