Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor's coming 4.26

highbythebeach

Featured Posts

Jonathan2244

She is coming, I am also optimistic but believe Gaga is coming to, maybe even at the same time?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei
21 minutes ago, T E A said:

it's definitely going to be butterfly-related, right? 

Happiness is a Butterfly Lana Del Rey feat. Taylor Swift confirmed

Musery

Redstreak
9 hours ago, RJPOP said:

The timing of this makes so much sense.

1) she plays a primary role in Cats the Musical, which releases in December. So she will be booked from October-December to heavily promote the film around the world.

2) Her recent teasing and aesthetic (appearance wise) change did seem pre-meditated

3) her and her label are smart and know she will be quite busy this fall with the film promotion AND let’s not forget Adele is rumored to be releasing in the fall. A smart move to avoid a release close to her album so they won’t compete in the same Grammy cycle.

and 

4) She did state to Perez Hilton that she was going to release her 7th album before she turned 30. Which is December 13th.

Also, I know some of y’all think she’s releasing too quick. But this girl is a talented artist, she was probably starting new music once she finished reputation and/or during the Tour. 

Overall, I’m f**king excited! She needs to serve pop. Looks like Summer Pop vibes to me based on the aesthetic!!

thoughts??

I doubt she's releasing around this time because of Adele. She released a calendar last year that was Rep themed that had today stamped. We all thought it was just her adding little visuals but nope, she had this day planned for an announcement over half a year ago :giveup:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Born To Slay
16 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Everyone releasing before Gaga again, what’s new.

Didn’t Gaga release earlier then others with Joanne? 

crisTEAne
14 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Happiness is a Butterfly Lana Del Rey feat. Taylor Swift confirmed

that's too short for a lana title, lemme make a lil correction:

happiness is a buttferfly in a red dress that could have flown away but i was brave enough to go after it and catch it even if i could not see much in the pale moonlight  (ft. taylor swift) :ally:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

shoful

Wooo so excited for this! Taylor always delivers. Im curious to see how an album of hers with her in a stable relationship will turn out! The theme looks like its gonna be really happy and dreamy

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

theahsfan

Why are you dumb ****** saying it's over for gaga lmao as if only one female can reign at one time?

If anything it's over for Taylor because she's gonna have to go up against Old Town Road

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Why are you dumb ****** saying it's over for gaga lmao as if only one female can reign at one time?

If anything it's over for Taylor because she's gonna have to go up against Old Town Road

it's a joke... 

Musery

theahsfan
Just now, Ryusei said:

it's a joke... 

The whole of stan twitter is saying it and Gaga haters are using it as a drag as if Gaga has already flopped with LG6

crisTEAne
13 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

you dumb ******

jesus, chill, gurl :toofunny:

crisTEAne
7 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

MistyDeliriousGoitered-size_restricted.g

d6c49cdebc9dde87a38ddc1ff0b72e89.gif

gagaisitalian
8 hours ago, Spock said:

Argh YES

She started teasing 1989 when she was on the Asian leg of the Red Tour, and Speak Now while she was still on the Fearless Tour and both were smashes so I wouldn’t worry :bon:

I'm not worried about it being a smash, lol. It's going to be. 

Archived